: Oil Pressure reading on 2007 EXT

Maliburider
12-30-11, 01:46 PM
Where on a 2007 EXT can i find out my oil pressure reading? I dont have that gauge and i do not see it in my DIC anywhere. Also i have the "torque" app for my android phone with the OBD2 bluetooth adapter, will that tell me the oil pressure somewhere? I have not seen it anywhere on the dash or within the app? Thank You!

K9Caddy
12-30-11, 02:28 PM
It's in the DIC.. Just keep flipping through...

brentspatriots
01-01-12, 12:50 PM
its under the "i" icon i believe

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-02-12, 10:38 AM
Maliburider,
In the DIC you can find the oil life, it is located under the icon with the car and "i", just flip through and you should find it. As far as the oil pressure goes, when you start your vehicle the oil can image should show up briefly. If it goes off then you don’t have any issues with your oil pressure. If the image doesn’t show up when you start your vehicle you should have it checked so that in the future you can have it warn you if there are any issues. If the light comes on and stays on, it means that oil not flowing properly through your engine.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

Maliburider
01-03-12, 09:10 AM
I am still not able to find the pressure listed anywhere. I see the oil life index but no pressure reading. The oil can light does turn off but i have a ticking noise at the higher rpm range usually just before it changes gears which me sounds like oil starvation. That is why i want to monitor the pressure.

hcvone
01-03-12, 09:38 AM
If I remember correctly a few years did not offer oil pressure, I have had so many I just can't remember, I just guess that GM figured it was not our right to see the oil pressure. :(

K9Caddy
01-03-12, 10:05 AM
My 2009 has it.

92nsx
01-03-12, 08:32 PM
<--- my 07 ext don't have a oil pressure reading on the DIC.

How ever my 04 V dose......... Along with auto UP windows.

hcvone
01-04-12, 07:39 AM
Could not find it on the 07' we picked up, but it's for sure on my 11' and 12's