: 2006 STS Navigation Problem

barajas1445
12-24-11, 12:48 AM
Hello everybody,

I've got problem with my navigation unit. There is on the screen information: "CAUTION, cannot load System Software.
Disk type incorrect. Please insert correct System disk". No nav, no cd, no car menu. Maybe someone knows where can I find the software disc to download or something? Thanks :bonkers:

Please contact me jaime.barajas1@yahoo.com

Thanks again!

ddalder
12-24-11, 02:47 AM
I think you have a bigger problem. This sounds like an internal fault. I think this will be a trip to the dealer with a possible replacement. Is it safe to assume this did work previously, or is the car or radio new to you?

barajas1445
12-24-11, 02:57 AM
The system was working fine... But i was messing with the Screen Diagnostic Mode and pressed the S/W Update, however i didnt relize i needed a "navigation dvd". I thought that the CD i bought was it Ver 7.0

----------

According to other forums it states that i need the (AVN) system update.

ddalder
12-24-11, 03:03 AM
That certainly explains what happened. I'm sure the radio is fine then (froma a hardware standpoint), but I doubt anyone except a GM authorized Electronic Service Centre (ESC) will have the ability to get you out of this. GM ESC's are where dealerships send things like radios, clusters, etc for service or replacement. My guess is you've initiated an update for the core software in the radio (hence no functionality of any type). Unfortunately, this is a risk when accessing the diagnostic mode items.

1BadCadSTS
12-24-11, 09:39 AM
yup you bricked it

chazglenn3
12-24-11, 11:53 AM
It just needs the system firmware reloaded. The dealer can do it as long as they have the disc. I had my system firmware updated at the dealer...cost an hours labor...about $100. The disc is usually kept by the parts dept.

barajas1445
12-24-11, 07:07 PM
does anyone have any idea how i would go about getting the firmware update on the internet such as a torrent or a link to where i can down load it?

nathanjax
12-24-11, 07:13 PM
does anyone have any idea how i would go about getting the firmware update on the internet such as a torrent or a link to where i can down load it?

It's a dealer only "proprietary" thing. It's not like the nav dvd.

dkozloski
12-24-11, 07:44 PM
Go to the dealer and pony up the Cadillac tax.

barajas1445
12-24-11, 08:20 PM
I went to the Cadillac service center today and the advisor had a tech come out and take a look. They did some stuff to it and nothing. I think they called it a tech 2 or something the advisor also said they don't use disks anymore. any ideas?

MacMuse
12-24-11, 09:59 PM
Tech2 is the special tool used to talk to the cars. While new cars may not 'use disks' they still are responsible for supporting cars that do need them. Not having the disks is LAME.

Hey experts! What's the sequence with battery cables to reset the computer / gadgets? That same routine may reboot the Nav out of it's reload sequence - assuming it hasn't killed itself already.

RippyPartsDept
12-24-11, 10:37 PM
Some nab systems do have updates distributed by disc. If the system is asking for it then presumably it is one of the ones that has a disc updates

It's also possible that there never was a disc update for your system issued and you will have to send it out to an ESC to get it fixed.

Ask you dealer's parts dept to log into the nav disc center website and check if there's a disc update available for your car. If there is then they can usually order it for you. They might even already have it - at least they should.

The software update discs only show up on the nav disc website for dealers when they log in

EChas3
12-24-11, 11:29 PM
Nothing is foolproof. Fools can be ingenious.

maiahsdad
02-04-12, 02:54 PM
It just needs the system firmware reloaded. The dealer can do it as long as they have the disc. I had my system firmware updated at the dealer...cost an hours labor...about $100. The disc is usually kept by the parts dept.

The dealers around here charge $95-100 and say its an update they have to do via the GM servers. I assume I need it since my
Oat recent NAV disc doesn't seem to work.

They say they just cant DO the update. They have to trouble shoot it for issues. So I'll find one while I continue to drive west after the Superbowl. $100 ! OMG!

ddalder
02-04-12, 03:23 PM
I'd love to pay rates of $100/hr. They are $140/hr. here.

GM and their dealerships have a lot of money invested in technology, including the systems for diagnostics and reprogramming of vehicle modules. There is no point in spending money to produce and distribute firmware CD's/DVD's when this can easily be integrated into existing network based systems.

Some updates used to be supplied with map updates. I purchased a disc for my Escalade navigation radio and the first time I inserted it, the screen displayed a message that a firmware update was in progrss and not to turn off the radio. This was a few years back though.

maiahsdad
02-06-12, 12:00 PM

GM and their dealerships have a lot of money invested in technology, including the systems for diagnostics and reprogramming of vehicle modules. There is no point in spending money to produce and distribute firmware CD's/DVD's when this can easily be integrated into existing network based systems.

Some updates used to be supplied with map updates. I purchased a disc for my Escalade navigation radio and the first time I inserted it, the screen displayed a message that a firmware update was in progrss and not to turn off the radio. This was a few years back though.

After sitting here at the dealer, they say they cannot do the update. They have to order the disc and call me in a couple weeks. And, i had some headlamp bulbs replaced last week here, and overnight they were full of moisture. They say moisture is common, and not GMs problem if bulbs burn out. The lights are vented. They showed me a doc from the GM website. This day has been a total waste so far.

----------

After sitting here at the dealer, they say they cannot do the update. They have to order the disc and call me in a couple weeks. And, i had some headlamp bulbs replaced last week here, and overnight they were full of moisture. They say moisture is common, and not GMs problem if bulbs burn out. The lights are vented. They showed me a doc from the GM website. This day has been a total waste so far.

chazglenn3
02-06-12, 03:18 PM
They sound terrible...is that the only dealer where you are? I would find a different one if possible.

1BadCadSTS
02-06-12, 05:24 PM
Ill bet when they installed the covers for the lamps they pinched the foam seal and caused your leak

EChas3
02-06-12, 08:53 PM
Find another dealer.

ddalder
02-06-12, 10:41 PM

Wow. Well I suppose anything is possible, this just hasn't been my experience. I guess the proof will be when they produce the disc. Perhaps because your radio is a 2005, they may be loading an older version of software that wasn't migrated to GM's current systems.

maiahsdad
02-06-12, 11:22 PM
Ill bet when they installed the covers for the lamps they pinched the foam seal and caused your leak

Been to three dealers today. GM dealer who did the lights said never took headlight cover off. Flipped facia forward and just pulled out bulbs and replaced. Never pulled covers off. Brought me this printout from GM site with indication of moisture being normal. And that driving plus the heat from the lamps would dry them in a couple hours of driving because the lights are "vented". They said sorry, but that's normal.

1badcadsts gave me a solution but I have forgotten it. I'm sure he'll chime in here and let me know what it was. Hope I can solve it myself. AI t goin back to that dealer.

----------

Wow. Well I suppose anything is possible, this just hasn't been my experience. I guess the proof will be when they produce the disc. Perhaps because your radio is a 2005, they may be loading an older version of software that wasn't migrated to GM's current systems. The last dealer was a Cadillac dealer, who's labor is cheaper than the GM dealer. He's the guy who said his disc will be in tomorrow hopefully (Tues), and he'll call me when it's in. Also, I am told that there are SEVERAL software updates for this car, including some kind of transmission software update. What the hell? But I didn't ask the Caddy dealer about that one. I wonder how many different kind of software updates there are for my car?

Half a tank gone and many hours spent today sitting in waiting areas watching Dr. Phil. Very expensive day. Jaded.

ddalder
02-06-12, 11:48 PM
You could have many possible updates. There are roughly 25 different modules in these cars (that communicate on the data bus), depending on options. Several can be updated with the programming tools at dealerships.

chazglenn3
02-07-12, 12:00 AM
I still need the tranny software myself. I have all of the other updates.

maiahsdad
02-07-12, 12:01 AM
You could have many possible updates. There are roughly 25 different modules in these cars (that communicate on the data bus), depending on options. Several can be updated with the programming tools at dealerships.

Well the GM dealer didn't know about any of them. And I didn't mention any to the caddy dealer other than the NAV.

chazglenn3
02-07-12, 12:04 AM
The Cadillac dealer (or any GOOD GM dealer) can run your VIN and see what your car has and needs updated,

ddalder
02-07-12, 12:12 AM
Updates are generally discovered when a consumer brings in a vehicle for a specific complaint. Service staff will search TSB's to help diagnose based on symptoms. The TSB may make reference to an available update, where applicable. Based on my past experience, there is no "pending list of updates" stored for a particular vehicle. For this reason, unless the GM dealer went looking, I'm not surprised they were not aware of any. Keep in mind that there may be several updates for a car (ie: 2005 STS), but depending on the hardware version(s) of your modules and how modules in your vehicle have been programmed, they may not all apply to your specific car.

EChas3
02-07-12, 10:53 PM
I highly recommend the Navigation upgrade. It improves the voice recognotion, Bluetooth and puts the MRC settings on the first config screen.

I'm not so sure on others and actaully like the OEM TCM programming. If you have an issue, get the upgrade that fixes it. Conversely, don't seek a compromise that you don't need. A lot of cars are better off without changes.

maiahsdad
02-14-12, 04:20 AM
I have been told by two dealers found that there is no system disk for the mass for

----------

I have been told by two dealers found that there is no system disk for the mass for

Sorry. On my mobile. Two dealers have said that they cannot find a system upgrade disk that will work on the 05 STS. One last dealer said the maps can B ordered but no system upgrade disc is available. So I still cannot use my newest map disc. Don't know who to ask next.

Last dealer ordered a disc and it should B here later today. Stay tuned.

bowwowscaddy
05-01-12, 03:43 PM
I have the same issue with my 2007 STS Nav unit. I entered the diagnostic menu and pushed the "S/W Update" button and now the screen is frozen with the above wording. My Cadillac dealer says all they can do is sell me the update disc for $375.00 plus $150.00 for labor. You have got to be kidding me!!!
The unit was working fine until I messed with it, but all it needs is a reboot and now the Cadillac answer is for me to shell out over $500.00.

Can someone send me a system firmware disc to reboot my system? I'll glady pay for shipping and pay a sizable donation.

Can anyone PLEASE help?

KRSTS
05-01-12, 06:25 PM
I have the same issue with my 2007 STS Nav unit. I entered the diagnostic menu and pushed the "S/W Update" button and now the screen is frozen with the above wording.

Sounds like you may have bricked the unit. Try disconnecting the battery and touching the cables together for a second. Then reconnect the battery.

bowwowscaddy
05-01-12, 07:41 PM
Thank for the response. I tried that the other day. I unhooked the battery (both pos and neg) and left them off for an hour as well touched them together. This didn't help.

I'll try it again this evening.
Thanks again for the quick response.

EChas3
05-01-12, 08:07 PM
Why do people keep fiddling with this when they don't have the disk? The procedure specifically says to use with caution.

A dealer should be able to fix this for under 1-hour labor if they have the disk. I don't think Cadillac usually charges dealers for the disk. It is proprietory, however, and probably does cost around $350 to independants.

bowwowscaddy
05-08-12, 05:46 PM
My dealer just told me the unit will need to be replaced at a cost of over $2400. I can't believe that Cadillac cant fix this. The Navigation unit and all of its functions worked perfectly, until I messed with the sub-menu. I know now that I really shouldn't have done that, but wow this is beginning to be a nightmare. Is there any help out there? Has anyone heard of this issue being resolved with the same unit?
Brian.

RippyPartsDept
05-08-12, 06:22 PM
it shouldn't cost that much... you can buy one yourself (well exchange one) directly through specmo or one of the other electronic service centers for less than $1000 i'm sure

do you know what part number you have? it's on the back of the unit

ddalder
05-08-12, 11:14 PM
The GM ESC here in Canada quoted me $4K for a navigation radio so consider $2,400 a deal.

I think what may not be well understood is that the disc everyone keeps referring to is a firmware update. It won't necessarily "fix" the radio if it's been messed up due to other causes. Cadillac may not be able to fix it, but they should be able to ship it to an authorized Electronic Service Centre for repair. Most dealerships don't think outside the box and are hung up on ordering a replacement. For radios, it isn't always necessary to replace them.

EChas3
05-09-12, 01:24 AM
eBay is your friend. A little patience will lead to a solution but make sure the replacement comes from a 2005-7, not a newer STS.

bowwowscaddy
05-09-12, 11:14 AM
it shouldn't cost that much... you can buy one yourself (well exchange one) directly through specmo or one of the other electronic service centers for less than $1000 i'm sure

do you know what part number you have? it's on the back of the unit

Can you help me with how to order through specmo? I've never heard of them. Is it OEM replacement?
I'll pull the unit this week and find the part number and post it as soon as I can.
Thanks for the help.

RippyPartsDept
05-09-12, 12:44 PM
GM has a network of ESCs (Electronic Service Centers) that repair and exchange out radios, clusters, and other special electronics.

you need to have a part number to order exchange units from them (they will not look it up for you)

if you want to purchase one of these units outright then i can see it costing that much but the exchange prices are usually much less

it's basically a re-manufactured part (only new vehicles get new radios - or when there's physical damage due to theft/fire/crash and there is no core for the exchange)

specmo is one of the main ESCs but there are probably about 6-8 across the country

basically you would call them up with you vehicle info (vin, mileage) and part number at the ready and ask about getting an exchange

they would probably put a hold on your credit card for the full amount pending the return of your core but in the end it could be anywhere from $600-$1200 (i'm just guessing)
you'll have to call them to get the true pricing

they will want to know what is wrong with it and i wouldn't go into too much detail but to only say that it is unresponsive or locked up asking for a software update disc

malatu
05-09-12, 12:48 PM
Chris,

You are the man!

RippyPartsDept
05-09-12, 01:57 PM
after thinking a bit about this... let me double check to make sure that there is no disc available at all

----------

OK so try calling the Nav Disc Center and ask for this part number: 15943724

if they won't sell (or give) it to you i can probably help

i'm pretty sure this is the disc (it's actually two cds) that you need to use

EChas3
05-09-12, 10:03 PM
I think you also need a Tech-II to finish the firmware upgrade procedure. There's a link in the Sticky...

RippyPartsDept
05-10-12, 10:35 AM
Yeah the TSB is copy/pasted here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/123088-2007-sts-v-technical-service-bulletin.html
(http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/123088-2007-sts-v-technical-service-bulletin.html)
so i guess they won't sell the disc to the public because there's no way the public can use it (without the disc)

any luck calling the navdisc center bowwow?

bowwowscaddy
05-10-12, 06:32 PM
Yeah the TSB is copy/pasted here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/123088-2007-sts-v-technical-service-bulletin.html
(http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/123088-2007-sts-v-technical-service-bulletin.html)
so i guess they won't sell the disc to the public because there's no way the public can use it (without the disc)

I just got off the phone with the GM Nav disc folks. They will not give me the disc or any information concerning the disc, since I'm not a dealer. I also just talked with my dealership mechanic (he has spent hours working on my car and has never charged me...awesome) and he said there is no update disc available for my 2007 STS Nav unit and Tech
Line told him the unit needs to be replaced. I still find this hard to believe, since it was working fine before.
Is there any disc available and how can I get my dealer to get one?
Thanks again for the continued help.
Bowwow

RippyPartsDept
05-10-12, 06:41 PM
have you showed him that TSB in the link that i posted (that you just quoted)??

i have the discs right here (they're a bit scratched up but i think they work still)

it's possible that it won't help your situation but might be worth a try

at least show him that TSB and see what he says

EChas3
05-10-12, 10:19 PM
My wife's 2007 was upgraded. I think they changed the Nav a bit in 2008 and it has the updates.

It might take some work to get to the right people but GM cannot prohibit independents from access to service materials. I don't know the case but the courts have ruled on this before. GM can make it very expensive. They can require NDA's (nondisclosure agreements). I know a dealer here that would probably charge $100 for the upgrade but with a locked-up unit, I doubt they would guarentee that they would fix your problem.

The approved solution is replacement with depot exchange.

Crystal_Pate
05-11-12, 11:40 AM
I have the same issue with my 2007 STS Nav unit. I entered the diagnostic menu and pushed the "S/W Update" button and now the screen is frozen with the above wording. My Cadillac dealer says all they can do is sell me the update disc for $375.00 plus $150.00 for labor. You have got to be kidding me!!!
The unit was working fine until I messed with it, but all it needs is a reboot and now the Cadillac answer is for me to shell out over $500.00.

Can someone send me a system firmware disc to reboot my system? I'll glady pay for shipping and pay a sizable donation.

Can anyone PLEASE help?

I did the same thing with my sts and took it to a GM dealer and they had it fixed in about 40 min. They had to download the software back on to my nav system ...I called many dealers and alot of them told me that it would be a 500$ fix however I finally found an honest service center who fixed the problem for 80$. It only consisted of them hooking up their system to my car and letting it download. They downloaded the latest version as well and GM even sent me the 2012 new nav disc at no charge :)

RippyPartsDept
05-11-12, 03:54 PM
it's not that GM is prohibiting access to independents but that independents aren't shelling out the $$$$$ for the scantools (and now software since we're moving to pc based diagnostics)

EChas3
05-11-12, 09:16 PM
^^^ That's what I figured. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

I wish I had never re-posted that link. I figured members would use caution when warned.

----------

Silly me!

RippyPartsDept
05-12-12, 09:46 AM
yeah, well knowledge is power and with power comes responsibility

i think you did the right thing and you did caution people... not much else you could have done

bowwowscaddy
05-12-12, 01:00 PM
^^^ That's what I figured. Sorry if I implied otherwise.

I wish I had never re-posted that link. I figured members would use caution when warned.

----------

Silly me!

So...you are the one I need to blame! LOL. It's totally my fault and I take full responsibility. If I need to shell out the coin for a new system, so be it. Lesson learned. I will continue to be patient and see if I can get this fixed with as little cost as possible. Thanks to all, especially Chris at Rippy Auto for taking the time with this issue. I sent the TSB info to my Dealership mechanic via email. They should get back to me next week.

EChas3
05-12-12, 07:03 PM
If ewill3rd is still around, he might have some pointers. I think he was one that observed that many techs forget the last step of the Nav upgrade and cause repeat customer visits.

bowwowscaddy
05-14-12, 05:38 PM

Chris,
Just received this from my dealership:

"GOT ALL YOUR INFO AND SENT IT TO SAM , THE TECH, AND CHARLES, PARTS MANAGER, AND CHARLES CALLED GM ABOUT THE DISK 15943724 AND
THAT PART IS LONGER AVAILABLE. NOT SURE WHERE TO GO FROM HERE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO FROM HERE."

These guys are trying to help, but they really don't have a clue about my particular issue. I'm beginning to think you may have the only system software update discs available for my 2007 STS.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

RippyPartsDept
05-14-12, 05:49 PM
yeah i noticed that the disc is no longer available ... we do have one or two hanging around here... i made a digital copy just to make sure it was ok since the disc i found was a bit scratched up

i'm going to talk to my tech who did most of these when it was a new/fresh TSB

i'll report back here soon

----------

so he thinks that they best/only chance you have is to run this disc and see what happens

it would be an hour of labor to try it (success or failure) if you stop through on your travels to DC

if you want I can mail your dealer my copy so they can try it for you

either way works for me

bowwowscaddy
05-14-12, 07:02 PM
yeah i noticed that the disc is no longer available ... we do have one or two hanging around here... i made a digital copy just to make sure it was ok since the disc i found was a bit scratched up

i'm going to talk to my tech who did most of these when it was a new/fresh TSB

i'll report back here soon

----------

so he thinks that they best/only chance you have is to run this disc and see what happens

it would be an hour of labor to try it (success or failure) if you stop through on your travels to DC

if you want I can mail your dealer my copy so they can try it for you

either way works for me

If you don't mind, please send the disc set to my dealer here in Columbus, MS in care of Scott Oswalt:

Carl Hogan Automotive
Hwy 45 N, Columbus, MS 39705
(662) 580-0726   (662) 328-4351   (662) 328-7044 (Fax)   (662) 244-5326 (Fax) ‎

I'll let them know to expect it. Thanks again for all the help.

RippyPartsDept
05-15-12, 09:53 AM
it should be getting to them on thursday via UPS

ewill3rd
05-16-12, 07:37 AM
That radio is updated by disc only, there is nothing they can do with the Tech 2 or what we call "SPS" or service programming system. Most of our radios are SPS programmed but not that one.
I'm not so sure the firmware update disc they ordered will get you out of the conundrum you are in.
The STS firmware update disc set dealers can get is for a specific set of conditions and when inserted in a radio that has the right version it will automatically start. By forcing the firmware update you may or may not have put it in a mode that is not recoverable except by an ESC.

The moisture in the headlamps is a dealer call. The TSB outlines specific guidelines for coverage, but a decent dealer should be able to tell if a lamp needs replacement or not. Simply saying that the TSB says if moisture is in the lamp it is normal is just goofy. If both lamps have a similar amount of condensation then it may just be ambient conditions, however if one is seriously affected and the other is clear, ask them why and see what response you get. After all, if it is normal they are both in the same area and should exhibit the same condition.

EChas3
05-16-12, 10:59 PM
I wonder if the old reset trick (battery cables disconnected, shorted & reconnected) with the first upgrade disk in the Nav might be a trick. I recall reading about some member who was able to get his fixed without a depot/replacement.

----------

EWill3rd - Thanks for giving us your view.

ewill3rd
05-17-12, 11:07 AM
The firmware update is completed by using a special function selection on the Tech 2, even if you have the disc set you have to have a scan tool to activate the software download once it is completed.
Been a while since I have done one.

chadrickett
05-18-12, 12:11 AM
Hello to all....newbee here and ive been readingthis post on the nav problem and my nav is giving me the same message...cannot load system software...blah blah with the white screen...ive been researching all over the GM and chevy websites lookin for some with the same issues and i finally found this one...i dont have a cadillac i have a chevy avalanche 07 sorry for the let down but my nav is giving me the same message...im askin if i buy the 2011 nav disk will that have the firmware on the disk

RippyPartsDept
05-18-12, 09:57 AM
probably not ... we're not really even sure if this software update disc mentioned earlier will even work (but should find out soon though)

06WhiteDiamond
05-18-12, 11:38 AM
The update disc(s) are still available from GM Navigation Disc Centre, if you click the link below you will notice that i attached a .pdf file which contains the entire write up for completing a navigation firmware update. I will be performing this update on lunch with a Tech 2. Once the update is complete i will make a few copys for future members on the board.

bowwowscaddy
05-18-12, 09:33 PM
probably not ... we're not really even sure if this software update disc mentioned earlier will even work (but should find out soon though)

The dealer here in Columbus, MS was able to fix my 2007 STS Nav system with the disk they received from Chris at Rippy Auto. They did not charge me and they are not happy with the Cadillac Tech-line folks who told them last week I needed a new $2,400+ unit. It's frustrating to think that Cadillac was unable to properly diagnose this and all they could come up with was to, "replace the unit". Cadillac's customer service has been good at contacting me for follow-up and I will give them this same message. They really need to get their Tech Line folks up to speed. This was an easy fix and if it wasn't for this Forum and folks like Chris from Rippy Auto, I would be out of a lot of money, all due to the incompetence of Cadillac. Remember folks, the nav screen told all the information needed to fix this problem, "PLEASE INCERT CORRECT SYSTEM DISK"...and they were still unable to figure it out. The only thing I can think of is, since Cadillac no longer sells the system disk for this nav system, it's just easier for Cadillac to have the customer buy a new unit. Not very customer oriented.

Only the navigation part of my unit needed to have saved information reloaded by me after the reset. All other functions (CD, AM/FM/XM radio presets) were still set after the reset.

Chris, let me know if you want the disk's back. If you don't want them returned to you, I will give them back to the dealer incase they may need them again.
Thanks again for all the help!

RippyPartsDept
05-19-12, 12:15 PM
i'm very glad to hear of this positive outcome

thanks for following up

go ahead and let your dealer keep the discs

cheers!
:cheers:

lilrubin03
05-21-12, 09:18 AM
i'm very glad to hear of this positive outcome

thanks for following up

go ahead and let your dealer keep the discs

cheers!
:cheers:

Your the man! The same thing just happened to me. If i go to the dealer and they dont have the disc would you be able to send one to them also?

RippyPartsDept
05-21-12, 11:35 AM
sure thing

Poost
10-23-12, 06:56 PM
Chris, I have a 2006 STS that needs the update also. Can you send a set to my local dealer?

RippyPartsDept
10-23-12, 07:02 PM
have them give me a call or shoot me an email tomorrow

do you see my signature below my posts with my contact info?

Neko98
10-23-12, 08:23 PM
It's threads like this that show how important boards like this can be. And how unbelievably helping fellow members can be, rippy went above and beyond too help strangers that no one else seemed to be able to. Outstanding rippy........well done.

Poost
10-23-12, 09:54 PM
Thanks, you are a life saver. I emailed the information to your contact email address.