: Windshield Fluid Reservoir Missing what?

Tranzor
12-23-11, 11:04 PM
Hi guys! Hope all is well! So here is something funny. I recently purchased my Escalade. "Windshield-Washer fluid low" message is displayed. So, I was putting fluid today and...all the fluid was just draining from the bottom. I go under the car to look up at the reservoir to see what's wrong and there is clearly something missing because there is a hole in the shape of a perfect circle where the fluid is draining from. Furthermore, there is a hose nearby which I assume needs to be connected somewhere but I have no idea where. Moreover, there is an electrical connector that resembles a headlight connector just dangling. Will that be part of the fluid-reservoir system? I have taken pictures when I was under the car to help explain things better. Guys, anyhelp or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! and.......Happy Holidays Everyone!!

murphy
12-23-11, 11:55 PM
Looks like you may be missing the pump
http://www.partstaxi.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=215330&Sectionids=0,2580&groupid=51864&subgroupid=3903&componentid=&make=5&model=Escalade&year=2011&graphicID=GC07415&callout=6&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

Tranzor
12-24-11, 01:36 PM
Thanks Murphy! I'm thinking it is the pump as well. I'm goint to order it.

Merry Christmas

murphy
12-24-11, 03:06 PM
Pleasure