: Anyone Had this Error Message?

Prof
12-17-11, 03:19 PM
"Method Not Implemented

GET to /forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-performance-mods/247190-jesse-vs-curtis-i-am-speaking-new-post.html not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.3.8 Server at www.cadillacforums.com Port 80"

I only get this message coming to this site and sometimes when navigating in the site.

I can usually clear the error by deleting cookies, but it returns in a few hours...

I think it is a corruption of my registry...I must have left my desktop on this site when we had a power hit...

Any geeks out there that can give me some guidance?

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

JFJr
12-17-11, 03:51 PM
Wouldn't hurt to do a malware scan of your computer.

adrian-s
12-17-11, 08:30 PM
Post the exact details of each next time.

hasselcloud
03-01-12, 09:19 AM
i think only you are facing this problem(mean to say not the common one) try to do the complete scan of your pc/laptop, or install a new antivirus update!!! thereby you wont face the problem again i guess!!!

Prof
03-01-12, 03:57 PM
I have had the same problem on this site. I use Firefox and if I use Safari the problem does not exist.

I have asked before and there was no response from anyone.

So now when I receive an email notifying me of a post to a thread, I copy the message address and paste it into Safari to avoid the problem...my Iphone and Ipad do not have the problem only my pc's. And yes I have done numerous scans for issues and not solved the problem...to be sure I sent a notification to my college computer and it encountered the same issue.

Since no one here has addressed the issue, I just come here less often because it is a pain in the ass to get here.

OldFart
04-19-12, 04:54 PM
I too have the same issue when using Internet Explorer, I empty the cache on a regular basis. As a result I've loaded Google Chrome and use it to access this site. Would like to hear some constructive feedback as how to eliminate the problem.

Ranger
04-19-12, 08:39 PM
I have not experience that problem. Using Firefox.

CadillacLuke24
04-25-12, 12:37 AM
I never have that issue, and I'm using IE9 I believe

JimmyH
04-25-12, 03:50 PM
I don't use IE. I use Chrome. But everytime someone mentions an error with IE, I log on here from IE to see if I get any errors. To date, I have never gotten an error here in IE. But it is much slower than Chrome or Firefox.