: Just bought 2009 EXT any problems

Paddy4810
12-16-11, 05:54 AM
Just bought a 09 EXT 27000 miles. Any problems I should look for?
Thanks for any info
Paddy4810

hcvone
12-16-11, 07:23 AM
Just bought a 09 EXT 27000 miles. Any problems I should look for?
Thanks for any info
Paddy4810

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your new truck. I would change the front and rear diff oil, they can fail when owners do not change oils and take care of their trucks. What color?

Paddy4810
12-16-11, 07:29 AM
White tan interior
I've been lusting after one for awhile and this one dropped into my lap

hcvone
12-16-11, 07:35 AM
White tan interior
I've been lusting after one for awhile and this one dropped into my lap

The diamond white looks great and is easy to keep looking good, I know 6 of my 8 Escalade's have been diamond white. :)

bstiffmanofsteel
12-16-11, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the forum! I also am a big fan of White Diamond, great choice!!!

Paddy4810
12-16-11, 10:15 AM
Thanks for comments

Big Windy Ext
12-16-11, 10:32 AM
I have a black EXT,big fan of black but the EXT looks so sharp in the pearl white that I wouldn't hesitate to buy one . I have seen the EXT in a shade of blue that I have never seen I don't know if it was special order or custom but it was also sharp . As far as problems you may or may not have any,but make sure your truck is unlocked before yanking on the handle,I'm not Superman or anything but have managed to break a few exterior door handles which Cadillac warranted.

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-16-11, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the forum! Post some pictures of your new truck! Any questions, let me know!
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

escalade kidd
12-16-11, 06:30 PM
I have the same only I have the Ebony interior...it was a toss up I love both. Bought mine with 5000 miles on it and hasn't been to the dealer yet thank God. Btw hcvone..Like I said I have 25000 miles. What service should be done at this mileage besides diff oil? I just put some Techron in it tonight.

hcvone
12-17-11, 07:19 AM
I have the same only I have the Ebony interior...it was a toss up I love both. Bought mine with 5000 miles on it and hasn't been to the dealer yet thank God. Btw hcvone..Like I said I have 25000 miles. What service should be done at this mileage besides diff oil? I just put some Techron in it tonight.

That should be about all, look at the air filter to check to see how clean it still is, this depends on where you live and drive, and check the trans fluid level and smell, yes smell the fluid and make sure there is no burnt smell, if there is have it flushed, again there should not be a problem but 25k is the time to start looking for bad things happening. It takes a hundred miles or so for the Techron to start really working but you may feel a difference at 25k miles. :)