: Need help

SuperBeast
12-16-11, 12:18 AM
i have what i believe to be a 1.55 upper pulley a w4m full cai along and a ported TB and snout..i also believe my TB to be larger in diamater....Jesse from w4m installed this and tuned it...i left my handheld with him as it was mated to a different cts-v and jesse said he would send me a new handheld with MY tune on it. That was this summer. My car went into service and they let the battery run down and it threw codes so they overwrote the tune and it is now a stock tune..i called Jesse 2 months ago and he said in 2 weeks time he'd be home to send me out a handheld with my saved tune he had. I have not been able to get him to return an email or phone call where others have had success in reaching him. Can someone contact him for me and ask him to call me or do i have to find a new tuner to tune my car??

smackdownCTSV
12-16-11, 08:27 AM
He said he was going to send me 3 tunes, but I haven't been able to get in touch with him either. I really would have liked to test his tune out at the track. But I know he got really backed up after coming from SEMA.

SuperBeast
12-16-11, 10:50 AM
no excuse for to even not recieve a return email, phone call, SOMETHING?????

Tedboss1
12-16-11, 11:45 AM
Your best bet is to try to call him on the phone 574 267-3630.
Just keep calling and finally he will pick up.
I also had a problem getting the tunes.
Jesse has send it to me number of times but my Hotmail account was not able to receive it.
The files are quite big and I had to get new Yahoo account to finally get the tunes.

Torxila
12-16-11, 11:55 AM
i have what i believe to be a 1.55 upper pulley a w4m full cai along and a ported TB and snout..i also believe my TB to be larger in diamater....Jesse from w4m installed this and tuned it...i left my handheld with him as it was mated to a different cts-v and jesse said he would send me a new handheld with MY tune on it. That was this summer. My car went into service and they let the battery run down and it threw codes so they overwrote the tune and it is now a stock tune..i called Jesse 2 months ago and he said in 2 weeks time he'd be home to send me out a handheld with my saved tune he had. I have not been able to get him to return an email or phone call where others have had success in reaching him. Can someone contact him for me and ask him to call me or do i have to find a new tuner to tune my car??

We have one of the nations BEST tuners right here in our own back yard. Email/call me and I will put you in touch with him.

Regards,
George Gray aka TORXILA
torxila@gmail.com
248-318-2878 cell

smackdownCTSV
12-16-11, 01:15 PM
Your best bet is to try to call him on the phone 674 267-3630.
Just keep calling and finally he will pick up.
I also had a problem getting the tunes.
Jesse has send it to me number of times but my Hotmail account was not able to receive it.
The files are quite big and I had to get new Yahoo account to finally get the tunes.

His area code is 574, that might explain why you can't get in touch with him.

Tedboss1
12-16-11, 01:34 PM
My mistake. His phone no is 574 267-3630