: CTS-V Coupe Locator?

Maxniman
12-14-11, 04:20 PM
Is there a site that will let me do a national inventory search for a CTS-V will all the options I want - something like the Corvette locator. The Cadillac site locator site will only let me look in my area code

Thanks

GM-4-LIFE
12-14-11, 06:06 PM
Any Cadillac dealer can do a nationwide search for you, but I don't think there is an actual site for consumers to run a search like that.

MarshallsCTSV
12-14-11, 10:36 PM
I just went through this prior to purchasing my V. The Cadillac Site will do one just for your general area (vehicle locator in small print on the bottom) and yes, your dealer can do a search as well nationwide. If you're like me though, you like to do things yourself or simply just be in the know. I ended up calling a Cadillac Customer Service Agent from Cadillacs website. They were able to do the search for me then email me the results. I took those to my local dealer here in VA. They ended up getting the one that was in Pennsylvania and three days later...I was driving it off the lot!

GM-4-LIFE
12-14-11, 11:31 PM
I just went through this prior to purchasing my V. The Cadillac Site will do one just for your general area (vehicle locator in small print on the bottom) and yes, your dealer can do a search as well nationwide. If you're like me though, you like to do things yourself or simply just be in the know. I ended up calling a Cadillac Customer Service Agent from Cadillacs website. They were able to do the search for me then email me the results. I took those to my local dealer here in VA. They ended up getting the one that was in Pennsylvania and three days later...I was driving it off the lot!

There you have it! Sounds as easy as 1-2-3 to me! Do it! Do it!

jft69z
12-14-11, 11:48 PM
cars.com isn't bad either. If you put the initial info in the first pages search field, then you can narrow it down pretty good on the left side of the next page in regards to body style, color, transmission, etc. It found all of the same vehicles in the country that the 'corvette locator' site showed when I was looking for one (when it asks for search milage radius, put "any" and it will check the whole country). You can also enter 'keywords' into the search for the options that are not included in the main search catagories. Not quite as convienient as the locator, but it was pretty good.

BTW, on a sad note- the developer of the corvette locator site, Jeff Hardy, just recently passed away. The future of that site being updated beyond the 2011 model year is unknown.

Maxniman
12-15-11, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the info, the cadillac site is very limited and I was hoping there was something like the Jeff Hardy corvette locator site for the V's. I am like you in that I would rather know myself what is available and not rely on a dealer.

I just went through this prior to purchasing my V. The Cadillac Site will do one just for your general area (vehicle locator in small print on the bottom) and yes, your dealer can do a search as well nationwide. If you're like me though, you like to do things yourself or simply just be in the know. I ended up calling a Cadillac Customer Service Agent from Cadillacs website. They were able to do the search for me then email me the results. I took those to
my local dealer here in VA. They ended up getting the one that was in Pennsylvania and three days later...I was driving it off the lot!

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-15-11, 11:21 AM
I, also, have the capabilities to do this for you as well. If you would like to you can PM me and we can get started.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service