: Where's my supporting member upgrade? :)

curtc
12-06-11, 05:12 PM
Just kicked you guys $15 last night via PayPal for my first 3 months of supporting member goodness...haven't seen any changes yet. Tried submitted a question last night, as the page said I should be upgraded "immediately", via the "contact us" link but have not gotten a response yet...thanks guys, you all do a fine job! :thumbsup:

Either way I hope you got the $15, my favorite site on the net!

MacMuse
12-06-11, 08:20 PM
One common issue that bytes me when I renew is that my PayPal email does not match my email on this site.

Forces Sal to do a manual hook-up to complete an otherwise automatic process.

Your post here will lead to a resolution, be patient.

curtc
12-06-11, 08:38 PM
Makes sense...I'm patient, just as long as the site got paid. :)

Thanks for your reply,

Curtis

JimmyH
12-07-11, 03:59 PM
I don't understand that. My paypal address is different than the one I have here, and mine gets upgraded automatically.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

oh and thanks for supporting!

Lord Cadillac
12-07-11, 04:39 PM
I'm on it! Thank you for your support!

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Okay, I see why:

eCheck estimated completion: Dec 8, 2011 - Dec 12, 2011.

Your account will automatically be upgraded as they payment is completed. I try not to mess around with changing things manually because it causes issues in the future - otherwise I'd just upgrade your account now and sort it out later. Thanks again for your support! The help is greatly appreciate...

curtc
12-07-11, 07:21 PM
That makes even more sense...I always thought eChecks through PayPal were almost instantaneous, guess not....

Still waiting :)

JimmyH
12-08-11, 12:24 AM
instant transfers are right away. which I don't get. echeck and instant transfer are basically the same thing.

Lord Cadillac
12-08-11, 05:42 PM
Looks like you're all set! Thank you! :)