: New here, and to my 07 Escalade ESV

Tripmomma
12-06-11, 03:18 AM
We have only had the SUV 5 days, but so far so good!
I do have a question about getting 3 carseats in the 3rd row. Anyone do this, what seats do you have?
Thanks!

hcvone
12-06-11, 07:51 AM
Welcome to the forum, and best of luck with your new Escalade. Since all my 3rd row seats are in one of my offices I am the wrong one to ask

BI2011ESV
12-10-11, 11:00 AM
Welcome from another Newbie!

Rolex
12-10-11, 05:12 PM
:welcome: to the forum. I'm not sure you're going to get much help with respect to child car seats here.

But take peace in the fact that you've bought a vehicle that will keep you and your children safe if (God forbid) you ever get into an accident. Happy motoring. :)

SouthernCaddy
12-11-11, 09:26 AM
Cant help you, I have 2 kids and they are 18 and 11....I do however feel for you as having 3 kids that are at the age of car seats has to be tuff, and you still are able to afford a Escalade? wow you are doing something right! Took me years after kids before we could get one.

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-13-11, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the forum! And, as I can not answer to how to get car seats in the back, I will hopefully be able to answer your future questions. Enjoy your new ride!
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

trich24
12-13-11, 04:18 PM
Welcome!

I Have a two Recaro seats a Signo G2 which is a convertible and a ProSport Booster seat. I have them in the two captains because of the latch system and the anchors on the back

However I have put the booster in the 3rd row and got it fairly tight with the belt and then the top anchored to the clip on the bottom behind it. Only one of my 3rd seats has that though and I've called the dealer about installing the latch in the 3rd just now and gotten a no go from gm at least.

Mine are little so if you don't even need to worry about the latch I know you can get two back there with belts but 3 doesn't seem safe to me at least. In my truck there's only two individual seats in the 3rd row its not a bench not sure if yours is different ?

And congrats on the new ride we upgraded from an H2 which was bought to have them in something big and safe and I feel the Escalade does that similarly with its weight and size and safety features is obviously better than just a car or other suv the room is what we needed and the esv is great. Glad you didn't go the minivan route :) the 6.2 was also a nice selling point

Good Luck lots of good advice on here if you need it