: Question about Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance

surburban99
12-05-11, 10:37 PM
I recently bought a new 2011 ESV. I did not buy the new ESV from my local dealer, bought out of town.

The GM dealer I have always used to service my Corvette and Cadillac is an authorized GMC, Buick, and Chevrolet dealer. They are not a Cadillac dealer, but has always done warranty work on my 2008 ESV.

i like and trust the service department of my current GM GMC, Buick, Chevrolet dealer. I have a local Cadillac dealer, do not trust them, had many bad experiences with this dealer.

Question is, can the GM dealer I know and trust perform the premium care maintenance that is included with my new 2011 ESV?

murphy
12-05-11, 11:36 PM
Don't think so..

hcvone
12-06-11, 07:04 AM
I kind of think they can, I just called and left a voice mail with the owner of our local Chevy dealership, I will let you know what he says

surburban99
12-06-11, 07:23 AM
I kind of think they can, I just called and left a voice mail with the owner of our local Chevy dealership, I will let you know what he says

Thanks for the assistance!

murphy
12-06-11, 09:22 AM
I know I can't take my Caddie in to local GMC dealer for warranty tweaks which would be just great if I could..but that's here in CDN which may vary from the USA

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-06-11, 09:36 AM
Surburban99,
It will depends on if the dealer has the training and tools necessary to perform the maintenance.
Hcvone,
Let us know what the local Chevy dealer says, I am curious.
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

hcvone
12-06-11, 09:46 AM
Surburban99,
It will depends on if the dealer has the training and tools necessary to perform the maintenance.
Hcvone,
Breanne

Will do, it would surprise me if they could not do the maintenance because they do warranty work on my Caddy's, because the local Caddy dealership went out of business because it was run poorly.

surburban99
12-06-11, 06:04 PM
Surburban99,
Hcvone,
Breanne

Hi Breanne,

The dealer I like and use is a full size GM dealer with an excellent service department. Midpoint Buick Chevy GMC, in Rocky Mount, Virginia. In reference to your quote about training and tools, etc., all I am talking about is the preferred maintenance that covers the oil changes and the tire rotations.

nguyennhatquang
12-06-11, 08:01 PM
the Cadillac and the SUrburban is pretty the same...except the engine and some fancy stuff and Magnetic Ride control....
but anyway...what u will do for maintenance a brand new Cadillac...
only change oil..brake pad (next 50.000 miles) rotate tire..which any ones can do it without any knowledge..

hcvone
12-08-11, 04:48 PM
Our local Chevy dealership said they can and will do the PCM :)

surburban99
12-08-11, 08:41 PM
Our local Chevy dealership said they can and will do the PCM :)

thanks!!!!!