: Lifted EXT

smackdaddy
12-03-11, 12:29 PM
Just thought I share a quick snapshot of my latest project...
Rollin on 35x12.50x20
What do you think?

jimwalston
12-05-11, 08:46 AM
Looks sweet!!! How much and where did you have to trim? What lift did you use? What offset are your wheels? Post more photos.

jimwalston
12-05-11, 08:55 AM
You can see some photos of my white ESV in this thread.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/191827-2-lift-leveling-kit-pics-3.html

hcvone
12-05-11, 09:51 AM
Looks great, had some wild lifted trucks when I was younger

NorthernHillbilly
12-09-11, 02:14 AM
Do you live in Ft McMurray Ab? I think it's a rule your 'lade needs lift up there...

smackdaddy
12-17-11, 02:42 PM
Lift is 4" SST Readylift and a 3" Body lift. I can't say it was an easy task thats for sure. I had to make some adapters for the front electronic shocks. Also some brackets for the auto leveling sensors at all four corners. Made some barakets for the rear airride shocks as they are not compatible with the SST lift setup either. Also, the rear bumper brackets are NOT the same as a GMFS truck, similar but not the same so I had to fab up some rear bumper brackets for the body lift as well. The end result is awesome, but I have much more time invested into it than what I had planned. I will try to get some more pictures up here for you guys once I get it cleaned up again. I will say it rides near to stock and the General Grabber tires are nice and also very quiet as well.

----------

As far as trimming, I had to trim a bit in the inner federwell at the bottom front and also a little of the front of the running board. No sheetmetal or bumper cutting. The wheels are 20x9 with 5.5" backspace