: 2005 STS production vehicle

john1
08-23-03, 09:31 PM
I actually saw the new STS production vehicle on an "unauthorized tour of the pre production facility in Warren, MI. I found a protype on the web that is surprisingly a duplicate, if not the actual base for the development of the 2005 model (we have actually seen the new STS this whole time and did not know it). I stretched it with a photo program and this is exactly like the production vehicle for next year. (I may have the proportions wrong)

elwesso
08-23-03, 09:36 PM
Welcome!!! Thanks for signing up...... :wave:

Any way you could get us some more pictures????

DeVillish
08-23-03, 09:39 PM
looks to much a an XLR shreched in photochop. Not that iam doubting you, i just wont beleave any pics till i see the real deal.

john1
08-23-03, 09:46 PM
That is what I said too when I first saw the actual car. Then I found this picture on the internet and stretched it to expose proportions and it is on the money for the real vehicle. Take a look at cadillac's gm website and look at the xlr then look at this one. They are slightly different. I can post the original picture too before I "photoshoped it". I also saw the new buick LeSabre (with round head lamps (looks kind of like a lexus) and I saw the body of the new corvette c6 (with out under carrage attached).

Brett
08-23-03, 10:14 PM
If you dont mind, throw a Pic up into the sticky post at the top of the forum. I'd like to keep a running thread about the '05 STS going until the car comes out. Or I can merge this thread with the other one..........

Northstar
08-29-03, 07:35 PM
Could you send me it by email? I really want to see what it looks like. Could you send me the other two as well?
bzogdog21@insightbb.com

Thanks.

992LE
09-01-03, 01:15 AM
By the same Token, if you use photoshop to shorten a picture of the Chevrolet SS prototype, (auto show 4-door) you are probably looking @ the C-6 Corvette. Not bad looking, either. :canttalk:

starman1148
09-12-03, 01:48 PM
Very nice looking vehicle when is it slated to go on sale? I wonder if they will have a newer version of hte Northstar engine?

Brett
09-12-03, 01:52 PM
the Northstar in the XLR and SRX is the newer version, new this year in fact. It will also be in the STS