: 2007 Escalade Rear Shocks & Air Compressor Replacement

Rich909
11-30-11, 04:37 PM
I have a 2007 Cadillac Escalade and I'm going to be replacing my rear shocks as they have a leak and I need to replace the Air Compressor as well as I believe it has burned out because it does not turn on anymore. I have already ordered both rear shocks (not cheap) and wanted to upgrade the air compressor to something larger because I also was thinking of adding a set of train horns. I have a new VIAAIR 325 that is just taking up space and I was thinking of using it and wanted to get some feedback if I'm able to use that air compressor instead of the factory one. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

SouthernCaddy
11-30-11, 05:11 PM
If you dont get any feedback PM me. I have a new compressor that I bought and didnt need in the box here.

Rich909
12-01-11, 01:22 PM
If you dont get any feedback PM me. I have a new compressor that I bought and didnt need in the box here.

Just tested the factory compressor and it is burned out. I guess I need a new compressor as well. Since I haven't heard anything about an aftermarket compressor so I will just buy a factory one.

I tried to PM you SouthernCaddy but looks my low posts did not allow me to do. Can you PM about the compressor you have, looks like I'm going to need one.

Thx

SouthernCaddy
12-02-11, 05:34 PM
I cant P.M you. email me at cadillacdaddy@mediacombb.net

Thanks

Rich909
12-08-11, 12:02 AM
Just finished with the install. It's good to be riding back on air.

bCs
12-29-11, 12:38 PM
Where is the compressor located? I need to change mine out as well

SouthernCaddy
12-29-11, 06:19 PM
well, i guess I need to hold on to this one incase I every need it. But I have a new one on y rtruck now....always good to have extra's :)