: Super excited! Heading to the dealership now!

Bcrummy
11-29-11, 01:49 PM
On my way to pick up my 2012 Luxury Platinum Ice FWD!
Pics to come after I get it.
Great Caddy community folks. All the good reviews and pics confirmed my wanting and SRX!

Jake2010
11-29-11, 01:58 PM
WELCOME and CONGRATS!!
You're gonna' love it!

MnMs
11-29-11, 02:58 PM
:golden:

paid4c4
11-29-11, 04:35 PM
Congrats, we're all waiting for the pictures.
Bill

TheCaptain
11-30-11, 06:13 AM
Right on! I can't wait to see some pics!

Marc NY
11-30-11, 08:33 AM
Congratulations and Good luck!

YES PICS PICS :)

stevec5375
11-30-11, 06:32 PM
Right on! I can't wait to see some pics!

You can go to the Cadillac web site and see all the pics you want--in every color!!

Lencarguy
11-30-11, 07:12 PM
Congrats and best of luck!

Marc NY
11-30-11, 07:14 PM
You can go to the Cadillac web site and see all the pics you want--in every color!!My goodness Steve you should know that there is nothing better than viewing a member's brand new SRX photo taken by the proud new owner. Heck, anyone can view an image of a vehicle on a car website and then click onto all the different colors... UGH! But that is no fun at all ... I (we) should all want to see our members personal car photos right?

Heck, I know I certainly do! :bouncy:

paid4c4
11-30-11, 10:46 PM
[QUOTE=Marc NY;2785751][COLOR="#000080"]My goodness Steve you should know that there is nothing better than viewing a member's brand new SRX photo taken by the proud new owner. Heck, anyone can view an image of a vehicle on a car website and then click onto all the different colors... UGH! But that is no fun at all ... I (we) should all want to see our members personal car photos right?

What Marc said!
Bill

Bcrummy
12-01-11, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the replis all! Pics to come today. Sadly the night I picked up the car it was raining and the next morning I had to fly out for business. But I got up bright and early today to play with the car. I will post some pics today. I am going to start doing some low key mods soon. I want to get the two front windows tinted, maybe do the chrome pillars, and eventually get the mesh grill, and 20 inch rims. I think getting black rims, tints, and smoking the front and real lights could look really good. Its such a great looking ride it doesnt need any major improvements. Just some small cosmetic improvements will make it look great. I will post newborn pics today and then add more as I update the car a bit.
Thanks again!

paid4c4
12-01-11, 09:35 AM
It's nice to finally get to play with your new ride. I also agree with you about tinting the two front windows, 30 minutes after picking up our X the two front windows were tinted. I'll get the mud flaps soon I hope the dealer says today or tomorrow.
Bill

stevec5375
12-02-11, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=Marc NY;2785751][COLOR="#000080"]My goodness Steve you should know that there is nothing better than viewing a member's brand new SRX photo taken by the proud new owner. Heck, anyone can view an image of a vehicle on a car website and then click onto all the different colors... UGH! But that is no fun at all ... I (we) should all want to see our members personal car photos right?

What Marc said!
Bill

I'm certainly glad someone is excited about picking up their new ride. I can agree with that. But an SRX is an SRX is an SRX..... I don't get any giggles out of looking at yet another SRX picture in someone's driveway. Does that make me the Grinch? No. It just means I'm being honest. You've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Now if some friend of mine bought an SRX and wanted to show it off to me, then sure, I'd go on and on about what a great car he/she had out of sheer courtesy. But inside, I'm in touch with reality. I couldn't give a hoot. But I'm happy that you all are happy.