: 2010 Factory Service Manual Finally Available

rdfrahm
11-29-11, 01:02 AM
When I buy a new car, one of the first things I do is to order the factory service manual. When I checked into this after buying my 2010 SRX in February 2010, I found that it was not yet available, so I signed up to be notified when it was available. Finally, today I received the e-mail. It's available from www.helminc.com for $150. Item number is GMT10SRX.

Rich

TheCaptain
11-29-11, 09:20 AM
Good find! Thanks for posting this up! :D

stevec5375
11-29-11, 06:50 PM
When I buy a new car, one of the first things I do is to order the factory service manual. When I checked into this after buying my 2010 SRX in February 2010, I found that it was not yet available, so I signed up to be notified when it was available. Finally, today I received the e-mail. It's available from www.helminc.com for $150. Item number is GMT10SRX.

Rich

Is this because GM wants to limit the number of people capable of working on newer models and thus, give their dealers more service money availability?

rdfrahm
11-30-11, 01:18 AM
No idea.

Rich

Is this because GM wants to limit the number of people capable of working on newer models and thus, give their dealers more service money availability?