: Headphone Jack and Bluetooth 2010 SRX Radio Issue

gregcpx
11-28-11, 05:42 PM
I have an 2010 SRX (Lux) w/o navigation, but found something strange the other day...

1. The headphone jack when used with either my cell phone or ipod cuts off after about 4 - 4.5 minutes. I know it is not the phone or ipod, and it is not the cable. If turn off the radio and turn it back in, it works for another 4 or so minutes and then cuts off again...rinse and repeat. Does not do this all the time, but yesterday it did it like clock work for over 100 miles finally got sick of it and just turned the radio off.

2. The bluetooth works as well for playing music from my android to the radio for about 2.33 minutes. Then the bluetooth disconnects. I can reconnect it, and again, it is about 2.33 minutes and disconnects again...rinse and repeat...

3. One other item I noticed...on both sides in back of the outside mirrors there is another "triangle" piece of metal...just below it is a very small, 3 inches long and 1/2 inch wide metal strip. I noticed pitting in the paint going all the way down (both sides)...anyone else seen this? My SRX is black

Suggestions for any of these? Has anyone else experienced this?