: 07 Escalade brakes

bigtone1013
11-28-11, 11:59 AM
I hate to beat a dead horse cause I've talked about this subject before when I'm driving and I come to a stop I will press the gas peddle to get going then I will take my foot off the car will roll and then it will slow down rapidly almost as if I pressed the brakes it won't stop just slow down is this just the engine idling back down or what. I've had the front rotors calipers and brakes replaced already

hcvone
11-28-11, 12:10 PM
I hate to beat a dead horse cause I've talked about this subject before when I'm driving and I come to a stop I will press the gas peddle to get going then I will take my foot off the car will roll and then it will slow down rapidly almost as if I pressed the brakes it won't stop just slow down is this just the engine idling back down or what. I've had the front rotors calipers and brakes replaced already

Mine stop like an normal car/truck, I would have someone look at your truck, it just does not normal

bigtone1013
11-28-11, 01:31 PM
It stops normally I mean while it's coasting it slows down

bigtone1013
11-28-11, 01:31 PM
Abruptly

GNENSEC
11-29-11, 01:39 AM
almost sounds like your tow function is engaged if your engine is idling up and trans is shifting.