: HOW much longer????

STSgirl
11-04-04, 10:48 AM
Anyone know ANYTHING on the status of the 1SG AWD's?
I ordered Black Raven with Cashmere interior; AWD, with the Adaptive Cruise. I ordered every single option that was available. This is a $66,000 car--why won't they builkd the dang thing already!! I have been waiting for months and the local dealership just keeps saying that they have no info.
I see the comercials and it frusterates me that they are advertising to sell something that isn't even available. :banghead:

dunroven
11-04-04, 11:53 AM
STSgirl,
I'm using this link: Production Delays (http://www.arifleet.com/production.html) Scroll down to GM then Cadillac.
-john

CaddyFan2004
11-04-04, 08:03 PM
I think adaptive cruise is what's holding you up....

STSgirl
11-04-04, 11:05 PM
I think adaptive cruise is what's holding you up....

Yes, I heard today that the adaptive Cruise is on hold INDEFINATELY :(

majax
11-05-04, 09:05 PM
wow indefinatley, gosh they go through all the trouble to make the system and now they are not going to make it.

STSgirl can you just tell them to make the car without adaptive cruise and have it instaled when it finally if ever comes out?

msheri01
11-08-04, 09:50 AM
There is one of these showing at a dealer in Roanoke Rapids, NC.

dunroven
11-08-04, 10:19 AM
Yes, I heard today that the adaptive Cruise is on hold INDEFINATELY :(
Actually, this is what I'm seeing.

Not sure "indefinite" is accurate. "To be determined" is a bit better isn't it? :hide:

Cadillac STS
6-8 Weeks normal production with the following exceptions:

(K59) Adaptive cruise control on hold - TBD
1SF Pkg. w/ Tuscany leather on hold - TBD
1SG Pkg. has limited availability
(QAF) Performance Handling Pkg. is on temporary hold

I'm going to wait it out. Haven't had a caddy since 1982 so what's another few weeks, hehe.

-john

teja2
11-08-04, 10:54 AM
If the cruise is what is holding up the top of the line models, it would be nice if they would take other things out of the package and let you buy the cruise as a stand alone item. The one must for our purchase is the HUD. And the only way to get it is with the adaptive cruise package :banghead:

Blue Chip
11-09-04, 09:04 AM
I too am hung up because of ACC which I'm not that keen on. It's the HUD that I definitely want. If they're not going to have ACC, I hope they let us get the HUD separately. Otherwise, I'm going to look elsewhere. I hate to have to resume my "research" of comparable vehicles. I've already spent a lot of time to determine that the STS is the best.