: My Supporting Membership keeps renewing on its own i don't remember agreeing to auto

ThumperPup
11-21-11, 03:49 PM
Hi Sal or any of the mods please help my Membership keeps renewing on its own i thought something was fish last month when i didn't renew and it took money out but i thought maybe i just forgot that i did
but this month it took money out of the old account that i don't use anymore and it has caused me to have an Overdraft in my PNC checking account

Is there something that i agreed to when i sighned up that is for reocuring charge each month ?
or is there a glitch on the system

I am going to make a deposit right now i just found that it charged my PayPal and then my check card today
so i hope i can get to it before i get a over draft charge i think they are 32 or 36 dollars for one i think

Please can you figure this out and tell me whats going on and if im going to get a overdraft charge because of it if it was a glitch in the system what you mgiht want to do to take care of this ?

thanks

Pup

JimmyH
11-21-11, 10:04 PM
Pm Sal. He is the only one who can help you with paid subscriptions. The rest of us don't have access to that.

ThumperPup
11-22-11, 12:08 AM
Jimmy
thanks should have posted it wwas already taken care of
I spoke with Sal in Email and its all good
I must have Hit the Wrong option and Subscribed monthly instead of 1x

curtc
12-06-11, 05:15 PM
It says that all subscriptions will renew automatically when they expire at the bottom of the subscriptions page.

Lord Cadillac
12-08-11, 06:21 PM
It says that all subscriptions will renew automatically when they expire at the bottom of the subscriptions page.

There are recurring and non-recurring options... :)