: Parts list Breakdown, without a Shakedown?

erichthecatt
11-21-11, 01:17 PM
Does anyone know if theres any online info for a parts list breakdown for my 10 sts? They have them for sale on ebay, in which they email you the list in a pdf format, for 7 bucks.:bouncy: But, if theres any sites that have this information, that can be printed out. Any one know? I had a parts breakdown list for my 2000 SLS, and it was great to have, and used it several times. Thanks for any info

John Wicz
11-23-11, 08:32 AM
Have you bought this yet?

RippyPartsDept
11-23-11, 10:07 AM
i'll look up parts for you for free

you only need to pay when you order them

:)

erichthecatt
11-23-11, 10:46 AM
No, I havnt purchased it. I have no idea if my aol email will work with the 10 mb download.

malatu
11-23-11, 03:57 PM
I've done business with Chris at Rippy's. He's a class act and will get you what you need at a very reasonable price. I purchased 4 new tires and a front headlight assembly. I couldn't find the tire cheaper anywhere else (Continental Extreme Contacts)!

RippyPartsDept
11-23-11, 05:02 PM
thanks malatu

erich, a full parts list is probably going to be overwhelming (half the parts on the list probably wouldn't be applicable to your car - wrong drivetrain, wrong color, etc)
what's better would be access to the parts catalog (which you can sort of get on certain websites - parts.nalleygmc.com is a pretty good one)
best would be access to the full EPC that you can put your VIN into and get RPO filtering (which I can do for you)

if you save the illustrations and parts lists that I can email to you then over time you will have built up a pretty decent mini-catalog for just your car

hopefully though you will only need my help a couple times (if any!)

cheers and happy turkey day,
Chris