: Rear Windows

helllznitemare
11-03-04, 04:02 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Navy] I Have an 04' Escalade and my rear windows for the second row only go half way down (how gay is that). When i drive around i sometimes see people with there rear windows all the way down i am wondering if there is somethin i could do or if i jus should go to the dealer aand see if they could adjust it. I also checked the door on the side to see if there where any safety looks but i only found and it was for the doors to lock

Spittin Game
11-03-04, 04:44 PM
When i drive around i sometimes see people with there rear windows all the way down

I bet its not other escalades that you see with the rear windows all the way down. ;)

helllznitemare
11-03-04, 05:01 PM
WHAT DO U MEAN I KNOW WHAT ESCALADE LOOKS LIKE. I WOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO TELL IF THE WINDOW IS HALF UP OR ALL THE WAY DOWN :confused:

Spittin Game
11-03-04, 05:23 PM
WHAT DO U MEAN I KNOW WHAT ESCALADE LOOKS LIKE. I WOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO TELL IF THE WINDOW IS HALF UP OR ALL THE WAY DOWN :confused:

lol, I mean you will never see another escalade with the rear windows all the way down. They hit the rear wheel well I believe and thats why they cant go all the way down.

onbagz2002
11-03-04, 05:24 PM
I think ur right sup3rman

jcmendo01
11-03-04, 05:30 PM
I know the ext and the esv goes all the way down because of the longer wheel base. i have the regular escalade and it goes half way. I think its gay, but o well.

T_Dogg8
11-04-04, 07:19 AM
I know the ext and the esv goes all the way down because of the longer wheel base. i have the regular escalade and it goes half way. I think its gay, but o well.
:yeah:

so yes, other escalades rear windows do go down all the way.

hcvone
11-04-04, 01:06 PM
The full size Escalade's middle windows go all the way down as said, the standard Escalade's windows can not go all the way down becuase of the wheel wells :)

helllznitemare
11-04-04, 09:19 PM
yeah i guess u guys r right i saw that the wheel was in the way that sucks a lot bc then u cant rest ur arm on on the side but o well
thanx n e ways

T_Dogg8
11-05-04, 08:47 AM
that was actually one of the things i checked before getting my EXT.