: Who sells carpets for the 2007 escalade?

Stylez850
11-17-11, 10:32 PM
I desperately need new carpet in my escalade and I can't find anybody that sells the factory rear half of the carpet for 2007 and up. I found the front half on ebay but the back is nowhere to be found. Any suggestions?

murphy
11-17-11, 11:21 PM
Can't help ya but could you send info on the front...I've also looked high and low and my efforts to find a fitted shaped carpet are unresolved

hcvone
11-18-11, 07:16 AM
You may want to check you local phonebook for interior shops, they can usually get you what you need.

Stylez850
11-19-11, 10:11 PM
I just bought the front carpet from ebay and installed it today. It made a big difference. The only problem was it was a little darker than the original. I bought the "Medium Cashmere" but I think I needed the "lite-linen" color. It was only noticable when you're looking for it. Other than that it fit like a glove. The seller on ebay is great I recieved it in two days of making the purchase. His eBay seller name is ntftakeoffs. I ended up taking out the back carpet and my wife cleaned it with a product called "Awesome". All I can say is "Damn!!" It almost looks as good as the new one. You can find it at Wal-Mart or most dollar stores. It literally pulled out red kool-aid stains from almost a year ago. Hopefully this helped. Here is the link for the active "lite linen" color carpet: http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-11-TAHOE-SUBURBAN-YUKON-ESCALADE-FRONT-CARPET-1-/350506051033?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item519bc9e5d9

murphy
11-19-11, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the info..installation appears to be a daunting task tho..could you provide instructions ? All seats must be removed as well as console ? Also would you say the lite linen would be a match for the Platinum cocoa over linen ?
TIA

Stylez850
11-20-11, 11:46 PM
It took my wife and I about 11 hours. Most of the work was cleaning. We got it put back together this morning. I couldn't be happier. It almost looks like a new truck on the inside. I started by taking out the back seats and worked my way to the front. The middle seats have a cover over the bolts that is only held on by velcro. On the front seats there is a nut holding them down in the front and the seat belt to the seat, I thought I was going to need a special socket because it's shaped like a flower. I was wrong. All you're need is a regular size 15 six point deepwell socket and on the back two bolts I needed I think it was a 13 star shaped socket. After the seats I removed the center console all the way up to the woodgrain molding on the nav/radio module this includes the bose amp under the console. The center console has a lot of screws all around it. Just to save some time and disassembly I cut the strip that wraps around behind the dash nav/radio module on the old and new carpet. Next I took all the door step moldings off to include the center pilar molding. Because I also took out the rear carpet had to take off all the moldings all the way to the rear access. after the moldings I went back to the front and had to remove the two electrical boxes from where the front passenger side seat was. Next I had to go to where the Driver seat was and remove a small black brace behind the dash console. Once those were removed I was able to take out the old carpets. The new carpet fit PERFECT! Once I installed the new carpet and newly cleaned carpet I put everything back in, in the reverse order I removed it. Most of the moldings are all snap ons. As far as the color of the carpet. I have the tan seats with the brown dashboard and steering wheel. I'm almost positive I needed the Lite Linen. The Medium Cashmere carpet that I bought was like a really light brown. The original looks more like an off white color. So I'm almost 100% positive I needed the Lite Linen carpet. If you have any questions just let me know. If you want I can e-mail you my phone number. One more thing, I know it might sound like I'm selling this stuff but that "awesome" cleaning stuff works miracles on my carpet and on the headliner. I would HIGHLY suggest for anybody cleaning their interior to use it. I can send pictures of the new interior if needed.

Big Windy Ext
11-21-11, 07:50 AM
Any issues cleaning the headliner,sometimes cleaners can turn headliners into drapes when the adhesive is damaged by cleaning chemicals lol

Stylez850
11-21-11, 10:02 PM
I was worried about that and it leaving discoloration. If you soak a white cloth with dialuted "Awesome" and squeeze it until it's damp, you can just wipe away the stain and spots. It completely dried today and the headliner looks brand new with no saggy or loose spots. If it wasn't for the cracks in the seats it looks like a brand new truck.