Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Turbo'ed 98-04 STS N*

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  NHRATA01 
#1 ·
Iv read up some on a compamy called 'QuickRev!' The do a 70mm Turbo setup to the N* STS, Im wondering if anybody has heard anything about these guys and there setup they offer??

#4 ·
I talked to the guys at QuckRev about Mark's Cadillac, He got it running in the 10's now and it basically a complete and custome overhaul. estimated between $15,000-$30,000+ of work done if anybody is interested there number is 937-299-4358. There out of Dayton, OH

#5 ·
Been discussed in here for years. The search ^^^ function should recall past threads. They generally surface and die when someone wants to do a $1500 slap-on speed mod to a FWD Seville................and keep it as a daily driver.

#8 ·
What are you smoking, AJ ???

Tell me, right here, that you will do a clean turbo install on my 2002.5 STS and guarantee that it is a daily driver, working correctly, including no emissions problems for $4,000.

#10 ·
Ok so today i spent a good time on the phone talking with Jim From Quick Rev
was just curious for myself see how much something like this would cost
decided that even if i have another 15 or 20k
just wasn't something i can think of doing to the seville cause there is alot more to it and things that i would have to do over again
like the Engine would need to be broken down swap the Pistons and Rods for Forged
Tranny would need to be built up to support this set up and have it just like Mark's
lots of Electrical stuff going on also
If i had 30 or 40k sitting around i probably would do it just to say hey look what i got

From my Understanding talking with Jim he is the one who Built and Designed Mark's set up for him
He has Said that he thinks Mark has about 26k into his 99sts

Its kind of cool when you think about it he said that he had the engine built with forged Pistons and heads im sure more then just that also
the Tranny was Custom built i belive he also has it set up for Paddle Shifting
the Hvac Steering wheel controls is what acts as the paddle shifters for his 99sts and wow that is just awesome
From understanding every option still works air is ice cold heat is damm hot
Electrical all works

How ever its even more intense to Maintain then a stock Seville

so for anyone who is looking to match what mark has and Jim said right now Mark is Running in the 10seconds

exspect to pay alot more then the 15k some here would say
and have mentioned anywhere from 10-15k
think higher it would be about 25-30k
if your going to have someone els do this for you if your going to do your own work then your lower but this is atleast 25k job if your going to have someone els do

I may be taking a ride to Dayton Jim said he would try to Contact Mark and see if he has time to swing by the shop when i go up to meet Jim and let me take a look and a ride in the sts

#11 ·
if you've got that kind of money lying around to blow on a project like this I would hope that you've already got at least a CTS-V in the garage as well as a few other go-fast modes of transportation

IMHO these 1998-2004 Sevilles are best kept stock, in factory condition ... corsa exhaust is just about the only modification that can see justification for

#13 ·
I have to agree. Enjoy them as the comfortable cruisers they are. And FWD is never fun to try to make big power out of. FWIW I ran my 77k mile SLS down the 1/4 this past weekend when I went along to help out a couple buddies with their cars, and my T/A is done for the year. Only made one pass, 15.3@92 off a 2.3 60'. Maybe could've trimmed another tenth or two off playing with the launch.

If you want a big, fast Caddy, try the newer STS-V. Or something like a G8, 300C/Charger, '94-'96 Impala SS, Merc Marauder. There are better options out there.

#12 ·
I am not going to say what but i hear Jim and Mark have another NorthPowered Cadillac Project that Mark is thinking about

I don't like the Smaller cars
im a bigger guy
so if i where going to do this
another thing i would also do is track down who ever had or has the Specs to the STSI body kit molds and pay big cash to have them made again

Jim said Mark is just like me
he could be driving a Lamborgini but hed rather have the Cadillac Sedan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.