: Got my wife a 2012 SRX today.

greyghost04
11-13-11, 02:18 PM
Here's a pic of my Cadillac Ranch. I actually think I like the SRX better than the Coupe. Well, maybe yes and maybe no. They are both AWD and Luxury package. They both have things that I wish the other one had. While you may think they are both the same color, they are not. They are very different shades of grey. Both interiors are titanium, but they are very different. The STX is a darker shade than the Coupe. I like it.

My thanks to GMJim for helping me purchase this with his Friends & Family. It really works.

MacMuse
11-13-11, 03:16 PM
That's some nice looking driveway filler.

And now you've got more forum reading to enjoy.

GMJim
11-13-11, 04:05 PM
My pleasure!

And thanks for choosing GM, again!

paid4c4
11-13-11, 04:27 PM
Congrats on you're new SRX I think you'll really like it. We've had ours two weeks and love it.
Bill

MnMs
11-13-11, 04:58 PM
congrats

greyghost04
11-13-11, 05:46 PM
Can't believe that between football games today, I ran out to just drive around the neighborhood for 10 minutes. It's 60 degrees and just a beautiful day to drive the wife's (mine) new SRX. What an incredible Caddy!

Ponyman
11-13-11, 06:42 PM
Congrats, glad you are happy with it. We still are extremely happy with our 10 a year and a half later.

JimmyH
11-13-11, 10:13 PM
Here's a pic of my Cadillac Ranch. I actually think I like the SRX better than the Coupe. Well, maybe yes and maybe no. They are both AWD and Luxury package. They both have things that I wish the other one had. While you may think they are both the same color, they are not. They are very different shades of grey. Both interiors are titanium, but they are very different. The STX is a darker shade than the Coupe. I like it.

My thanks to GMJim for helping me purchase this with his Friends & Family. It really works.

:thumbsup:

Maxdmax
11-14-11, 11:01 PM
I bought a 2012 SRX for my Wife about 2 months ago and I agree with all your comments, this is a very nice car. I love my Camaro, but find getting in it when we go somewhere more often now a days.

TheCaptain
11-15-11, 07:42 AM
Very nice! That's a driveway i'm jealous of! :D

stevec5375
11-15-11, 08:19 PM
Very nice! That's a driveway i'm jealous of! :D

Such a primitive emotion. ;)