: Video Of Nav Radios

TRASHAULER
11-02-04, 08:21 PM
Check out this link for video on our nav screens, i'm researching it tonight & i'll let you tomorrow if it is the right piece & cost!

www.pac-audio.com

jeff :thumbsup:

11-04-04, 01:07 AM
What did you find out?

TRASHAULER
11-04-04, 03:35 PM
$300 Dealer cost, and it will work--just add dvd & we're all set. I'm pretty sure we will be able to use the rear dvd to play it up front. I know there are other one out but they run 5-7 hundred.

Jeff :bouncy:

www.tintmyride.com

Raplon
11-04-04, 09:41 PM
What about rear view camera?

TRASHAULER
11-04-04, 09:44 PM
I'm not sure, I didnt check, I was only concerned about playing video on it. I'll find out friday.

Jeff

www.tintmyride.com

11-10-04, 09:48 PM
$300 Dealer cost, and it will work--just add dvd & we're all set. I'm pretty sure we will be able to use the rear dvd to play it up front. I know there are other one out but they run 5-7 hundred.

Jeff :bouncy:

www.tintmyride.com

Do you know if anyone can buy this or do you have to be a dealer? What is the cost?

Thanks

Raplon
11-11-04, 12:59 AM
Check this link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5729875987&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
It was $430 originally. He lowered the Buy It Now slightly.

TRASHAULER
11-11-04, 05:36 PM
I CAN GET IT!! It costs 300 bucks + shipping (my cost) let me know

Jeff

www.tintmyride.com

gacck
11-11-04, 07:08 PM
Trashauler,
Can you get it for the touch screen nav? Same price?

Waiting... :bouncy:

CLC
'05 EXT

TRASHAULER
11-11-04, 07:21 PM
They are checking it out & will call me back shortly

jeff

www.tintmyride.com :thumbsup:

Raplon
11-11-04, 07:36 PM
I am interested in one for touch screen nav. as well. Where you able to find out about rear view camera? I know it can be done. Just not sure how.

TRASHAULER
11-11-04, 08:02 PM
same price for either piece touch screen or not!

As far as the backup camera, pac audio doesn't sell the camera, but i'd assume that any 12 volt camera will plug in.

Jeff

www.tintmyride.com

11-12-04, 01:02 AM
I CAN GET IT!! It costs 300 bucks + shipping (my cost) let me know

Jeff

www.tintmyride.com

Do you know if you can hook up anything with composite video out (ie.. dvd, playstation, etc...)?

If so, I definitely want one. How would I go about getting one?

Thanks

Raplon
11-12-04, 03:04 PM
I am definitely interested. Just want to make sure I am getting what I think I am getting. Does it have all of this?:
FEATURES:

Converts the composite video source of a back-up camera to separate R,G,B and sync wire signals.

Built in switcher. The device will switch between original video source (navigation video source) or the external video back-up camera.

Brightness controls.

R,G,B and Sync bare wire inputs. R,G,B, and Sync bare wire outputs.

Small size: 3.75" x 3" x 1.19". Can be hidden in many places, including behind radios in most vehicles.

On-off toggle switch included for many vehicles so the rear camera can be on whenever you want if so desired.

Optional SPDT relay required for automatic video backup camera when vehicle is put in reverse. See my other auctions for the SPDT relay, wiring harness and connector

TRASHAULER
11-12-04, 03:45 PM
I know about as much of the specs as you guys do--- just what i read on their website, call pac directly with the questions & then if you want, we can order a few. www.pac-audio.com

jeff

www.tintmyride.com

TRASHAULER
11-12-04, 06:02 PM
I just ordered the piece, so I will know alot more about wednesday or thurs!

jeff

www.tintmyride.com :yup:

seankamal
11-14-04, 02:12 AM
already have it on my 2005 escalade with touch screen..

www.nav-tv.com

This is the BEST out there

TRASHAULER
11-14-04, 12:42 PM
Nav-tv was just purchased by aamp of america/stinger & they told me that the piece you have should come down in price to around $300 dealer cost pretty soon. I know its a good piece just expensive at the present time.

jeff

www.tintmyride.com

seankamal
11-14-04, 01:50 PM
i guess you guys should wait till it comes down on price then. Whenever that will be.

11-25-04, 04:20 AM
I just ordered the piece, so I will know alot more about wednesday or thurs!

jeff

www.tintmyride.com :yup:

Did you ever get it installed? Is it worth getting?

thanks

TRASHAULER
11-25-04, 12:21 PM
Sorry, the unit I received was DOA, so I had to send it back, should have it back or a new one tues or wed.

jeff

www.tintmyride.com

11-29-04, 09:13 PM
Sorry, the unit I received was DOA, so I had to send it back, should have it back or a new one tues or wed.

jeff

www.tintmyride.com

that's not too encouraging. Would appreciate an update when you get the new one installed.

Thanks

telemekhos
12-02-04, 12:17 AM
Hey,
does this NAV TV thing allow you to play DVD's on your screen? I have a 2005 escalade, just got it today. Im definately interested in the back-up cam, but would love DVDs as well.
thanks,
-T-

TRASHAULER
12-02-04, 01:34 PM
Not sure in the '05 escalades, '04 doesnt play DVDs, I added a separate dvd under the rear seat to play on the front unit. The nav tv will allow video to be shown on the screen & they are working on getting their price closer to the PAC piece.

jeff

telemekhos
12-06-04, 06:12 PM
Do you have to push a button to get the backup cam or does it automatically go to backup when ur in reverse or something?
thanks,
-T-

rogerschechter
01-10-05, 03:00 PM
I just had the crimestopper sv5600 license plate frame backup camera and pac vci-gm2 installed in my 05 escalade. It is excellent! I get a great wide angle view and it works and integrates cleanly and perfectly with the nav screen radio. The work was done by zippos in n. plainfield area of NJ. They do pretty good work and are experienced with Cadillac as they do work for the local Cadillac dealer. This is really well worth the $750.

Roger Schechter