: pro flash programer

03whiteext
11-02-04, 08:14 PM
I'm planning on buying a programmer for my 03 ext and I have a couple of question's
1. I found a place that sell's the pro flash by street & performance for $310.00 to my door. Is that a good price?
2. is the above unit a good one or is there a better programmer for the money without changing out the truck computer?

MEJIA
11-03-04, 02:14 PM
I bought the Granatelli Predator Programmer, many of our fellow Escalade forum members own it and everyone here agrees it is the bes choice around, however I havent seen the design and features of the product you mention.

Mejia :D

sloppy
11-03-04, 09:04 PM
I bought the Granatelli Predator Programmer, many of our fellow Escalade forum members own it and everyone here agrees it is the bes choice around, however I havent seen the design and features of the product you mention.

Mejia :D

What benefits did you see with it Mejia (gas milege? HP?)

MEJIA
11-04-04, 02:34 PM
What benefits did you see with it Mejia (gas milege? HP?)

You can expect only performance benefits with the Predator computer. It also has the benefit to work as a scan tool, and large display compared with Hypertech products. Performance benefits as an increase in HP, torque and firmer shifts is what you get. Exact HP and torque numbers I dont recall but it is about 20 hp and 15 lb of torque.

My gas mileage got a little worse, but I dont care, I only care about performance! :D

Mejia

sloppy
11-04-04, 07:54 PM
Thanks Mejia, and I agree with you, no one bought an escalade expecting good gas mileage