: Time for some holiday spirit

chahockey
11-10-11, 06:07 PM
I've got some brand new "V" embroidered Lloyd mats laying around that I never ended up needing. They are the tan color (light neutral) and the set includes all four floor mats with the driver and passenger having the embroidery. All that I ask is that you cover shipping. First one to PM me will get them.

Happy holidays

mstrjon32
11-10-11, 06:17 PM
If these were black I'd have jumped on them in a heartbeat. Someone else will sure enjoy them, though, I'm sure.

mberisha
11-10-11, 07:22 PM
hahaha

JDB
11-10-11, 08:05 PM
If these were black I'd have jumped on them in a heartbeat. Someone else will sure enjoy them, though, I'm sure.

2nd.

chahockey
11-11-11, 01:37 AM
hahaha

What's so funny?

CadzillaTN
11-11-11, 05:39 AM
It's german humor, just ignore them.

Nice gesture on the mats!

mstrjon32
11-11-11, 05:54 AM
He meant to say "hohoho"

itzian
11-11-11, 05:43 PM
Chahockey..I'd love to have have them for my car if they are still available!

mberisha
11-12-11, 09:07 AM
It's german humor, just ignore them.

Nice gesture on the mats!

Yup...hohoho.....I have the black Lloyds with the "V" logo...LOVE THEM!

Not sure what German humor is though?

CadzillaTN
11-13-11, 11:25 PM
I wasnt sure if he knew you guys were over in germany or not,, so I jokingly inferred that you had some kind of inside humor going. Sort if like when regional humor kicks in and the outsider doesn't get it, and someone says he's from (insert location), just ignore him or, you wouldn't understand. Yada yada.. one of those expressions you try to convey over the net but can't.

mberisha
11-14-11, 03:41 AM
I wasnt sure if he knew you guys were over in germany or not,, so I jokingly inferred that you had some kind of inside humor going. Sort if like when regional humor kicks in and the outsider doesn't get it, and someone says he's from (insert location), just ignore him or, you wouldn't understand. Yada yada.. one of those expressions you try to convey over the net but can't.

Ahhhh....check....got it....no prob!