: OnStar on sale

MrHolland
11-08-11, 07:58 PM
My subscription is expiring this month. I received an email from OnStar today stating that if I renew now I can save $50 Does anyone know if it gets any better/cheaper than this?? I was already planning on renewing so any savings is awesome..

cangolf
11-09-11, 07:28 AM
was speaking with them last month, $149 for 14 months in the US and $199 in Canada was the best deal I could get

MrHolland
11-09-11, 03:04 PM
Thank you for your reply. We're you renewing current service or service that had already expired?

cangolf
11-09-11, 03:56 PM
I was renewing current service, but waited until it was getting close to expiring as the first notice/offer was for significantly more.

Paul_Rider
01-25-12, 09:26 AM
My subscription is expiring this month. I received an email from OnStar today stating that if I renew now I can save $50 Does anyone know if it gets any better/cheaper than this?? I was already planning on renewing so any savings is awesome..

Mine is due now ...any luck with your renewal in Nov?

bigtone1013
01-25-12, 12:51 PM
Just to expensive for me and the phone prices are ridiculous

krieghoff
01-25-12, 01:01 PM
Pretty much a big waste of money.

Someone said that one of the best things about OnStar is if you have an crash and there isn't anyone around it will call the cops.

How many people do you know that this happened to??

And you are so right about the phone prices! If we could use the cell number we have now it might be something to think about.

hcvone
01-25-12, 01:15 PM
Pretty much a big waste of money.

Someone said that one of the best things about OnStar is if you have an crash and there isn't anyone around it will call the cops.

How many people do you know that this happened to??

And you are so right about the phone prices! If we could use the cell number we have now it might be something to think about.

I agree it's a waste of money, but for where we go some times it's the only phone that works :(