: Paragraph Breaks???

thebigjimsho
11-07-11, 09:47 PM
Anyone else having this happen? I noticed a few posts I had made didn't have breaks for paragraphs even though I knew I left them in. I just tried to make a post in V1 and made it 3 paragraphs long. When it posted, it was one run-on paragraph. So I tried to edit it and reinsert the paragraph breaks. It wouldn't take. I tried to edit it again and it still wouldn't take. It's still a single paragraph. Wazzup with that?

thebigjimsho
11-07-11, 09:48 PM
It actually just did it for the above post...

Ranger
11-07-11, 11:54 PM
:hmm: I don't think I have had that happen, but then I can't say that I have really paid that close attention.

Submariner409
11-08-11, 11:07 AM
Weird - I've had sort of the same thing happen - Indents go away and the sentences run together, but when you space down one line (as i always do) then things stay that way.

JimmyH
11-08-11, 01:22 PM
Anyone else having this happen? I noticed a few posts I had made didn't have breaks for paragraphs even though I knew I left them in. I just tried to make a post in V1 and made it 3 paragraphs long. When it posted, it was one run-on paragraph. So I tried to edit it and reinsert the paragraph breaks. It wouldn't take. I tried to edit it again and it still wouldn't take. It's still a single paragraph. Wazzup with that?

JimmyH
11-08-11, 01:23 PM
seems to be working for me

thebigjimsho
11-08-11, 11:09 PM
I know on my mobile browser I get run-on paragraphs all the time. But this is on my laptop at home on the same Firefox I always use...

JimmyH
11-09-11, 03:07 PM
I don't know. That has never happened to me.

thebigjimsho
11-13-11, 10:21 PM
Haven't noticed it since...

JimmyH
11-14-11, 09:19 PM
gremlins
it's marvin's fault