: Oil Change

halp
11-06-11, 05:42 PM
When do you bring the SRX in for the free oil changes under the warranty? Do you have to wait until the oil life monitor goes to 0, or does a message come up telling you its time for an oil change?

cadigirlchicago2
11-06-11, 07:52 PM
Free oil changes under the warranty? I don't think there is such a thing. The oil changes require synthetic oil and they are EXPENSIVE.....if they are free, sign me up too!!! I had 2 we owes from when I purchased the car so I have only paid once so far but I also had a tire rotation and used a coupon....still it was around $90 for both services if memory serves me right ( which isn't a good thing :thepan: )

Caddybill
11-06-11, 08:59 PM
When do you bring the SRX in for the free oil changes under the warranty? Do you have to wait until the oil life monitor goes to 0, or does a message come up telling you its time for an oil change?
2011 SRX does come with Premium Care Maintenance for the first 50,000 miles. My dealer will perform the oil change service when the OLM is under 20%. Check with your local Service manager for their policy.

RippyPartsDept
11-06-11, 09:48 PM
20% is GM's policy ... not the dealer's

all 2011 and newer cadillacs will come with Premium Care Maintenance for the length of the bumper to bumper warranty not just by mileage

http://www.cadillac.com/owners/premium-care-maintenance.html

cadigirlchicago2
11-07-11, 12:41 PM
Rats! I want that!!!!

TheCaptain
11-07-11, 02:14 PM
All 08's and up in Canada have the Premium Care Maintenance Plan as well. :D

cadigirlchicago2
11-07-11, 04:10 PM
All 08's and up in Canada have the Premium Care Maintenance Plan as well. :D

Well since I'm a Canadian myself, I should get this by default!