: New Member: first post

lopycam
11-06-11, 09:08 AM
Hi Guys and Gals,
I have been lurking for quite some time and I just picked up a 2006 black on black CTS-V in september. I love this car and so does my 2 year old planted in the car seat in the back :)

I just wanted to say hi as I will be asking many questions. I already picked up a CAGS eliminator from ebay and it works great. The next two things I want is a bluetooth adapter to replace the onstar and aux input to replace the xm. I am researching it now. I am going to do my best to stay away from power mods in fear of grenading the rear.

Any other forums I should visit? I live in Southern NH so I would not mind finding some "local" memebers in New England to meet up with or use as references when doing work on this thing.

Thanks,
Nathan

Andringa
11-06-11, 12:16 PM
Welcome! There are a bunch of posts about aux in, can't say that I've read that much about Bluetooth. And we always love to see pics of new cars. Even if it's completely
stock, go snap a few and put them up here.

2007ThunderV
11-06-11, 12:32 PM
welcome and post up some pics

CancerJCC
11-06-11, 04:39 PM
Welcome! I frequent LS1tech, ls1gto, corvetteforum, and here. You probably should disconnect your internet if your like me though. Be happy to have a stock V and don't look at all of the stuff out there to buy! :)

thebigjimsho
11-06-11, 08:30 PM
Hey Nathan, I grew up in Billerica, live in Worcester. Welcome!

elwesso
11-06-11, 09:22 PM
Welcome Nathan! Glad to have you here..

There's a lot of stuff out there on these cars, not really a whole lot of things that haven't been "explored", especially on the topics you went into. There are plenty in the previous posts on the topics you mentioned so have a look around, especially on the cadillacfaq.com site, there's a ton of stuff there.

OH I'd definitely spend money on a short shifter over bluetooth ANY day.. ;)

Rakenjevnk
11-07-11, 12:18 PM
Welcome Nathan,

Get a maggie, the 2-year old needs to get to it's destination asap!

Rock on.

JimmyH
11-07-11, 02:29 PM
welcome to the forums

jcollege
11-07-11, 03:17 PM
Welcome lets see some pics of the V

cvettr/cts-v
11-07-11, 03:27 PM
welcome, post pics.

Cadillac Cust Svc
11-07-11, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the forum! You are going to love your new ride!:) Post some pics, we would love to see it. If you have any questions please feel free to message me
Breanne
Cadillac Customer Service

Lord Cadillac
11-07-11, 05:13 PM
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your CTS-V!

Hi Guys and Gals,
I have been lurking for quite some time and I just picked up a 2006 black on black CTS-V in september. I love this car and so does my 2 year old planted in the car seat in the back :)

I just wanted to say hi as I will be asking many questions. I already picked up a CAGS eliminator from ebay and it works great. The next two things I want is a bluetooth adapter to replace the onstar and aux input to replace the xm. I am researching it now. I am going to do my best to stay away from power mods in fear of grenading the rear.

Any other forums I should visit? I live in Southern NH so I would not mind finding some "local" memebers in New England to meet up with or use as references when doing work on this thing.

Thanks,
Nathan

Houdini
11-07-11, 05:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Nathan

lopycam
11-13-11, 09:59 AM
I am working on the pictures. Thanks for the warm welcome.

If there are any meets in Mass/NH even for coffee, I am game. I have a 2 year old daughter likes to go for rides.

Nathan