: Congratulations goes out to TheCaptain!

Marc NY
11-04-11, 09:05 PM
I must have been missing in action here because I just noticed that one of our great regular members "TheCaptain" has been elevated to the status of :worship: MODERATOR!

I think he is an excellent choice and will be a great addition to this website. He is level headed and has always been willing to help members out and contribute to make our SRX website a great and fun place to come and visit every day. His vast knowledge, experience will certainly come in handy when new members seek him out for help.

I can speak from personal experience and this is what I do know ... it is not and I repeat it is NOT an easy job he has signed up for... I know one thing for sure the high compensation (zero pay) TheCaptain's only reward and satisfaction will be the great feeling of helping other members out and trying to keep our site running smooth .. oh and yes and trying to keep the peace when things get out of hand.

Again, congrats Captain... I wish you the best of luck in your newest role! :2thumbs:

MacMuse
11-05-11, 12:02 AM
You didn't miss much, it's a recent promotion (commission?) and he seems to be doing great!

PJ1520
11-05-11, 12:44 AM
Captain has already sent me a private message and has asked me to cut down on the length of my posts since he has to read them now, try to figure out what it is I am trying to say, and then has to decide if the post is offensive or not. :D

PJ

TheCaptain
11-05-11, 10:37 AM
lol @ PJ

Thanks guys! Yes i accepted for the mod position in the SRX section, and i am new too, so i have a bit of a learning curve as well. I also work shift work, so if i don't get on something right away, one of the other mods should be able to pick up while i'm out!

:D

Razorecko
11-05-11, 10:38 AM
very cool - congrats

JimmyH
11-05-11, 11:05 AM
yup, great to have him on board :thumbsup:

JimmyH
11-05-11, 11:06 AM
wait a minute, Sal isn't paying you?

TheCaptain
11-05-11, 12:45 PM
Wait a minute? I get paid?

:shhh:

:histeric:

Marc NY
11-05-11, 01:36 PM
Captain has already sent me a private message and has asked me to cut down on the length of my posts since he has to read them now, try to figure out what it is I am trying to say, and then has to decide if the post is offensive or not. :D

PJLMAO ... TheCaptain will definitely have his hands full keeping an eye on all of us! :lildevil:

Wait a minute? I get paid?

:shhh:

:histeric:OH OH I should have never said a word about not getting compensated! :hide: :getaway:

JimmyH
11-05-11, 02:00 PM
Depending who you listen to we all get kickbacks from GM and forum vendors :bigroll:

MnMs
11-05-11, 04:48 PM
congrats

sube5186
11-05-11, 07:22 PM
Congrats Capt! We need a knowledgeable, even tempered person like yourself to keep us all in line. :D

Sube

GMJim
11-06-11, 09:09 AM
Congrats Cap!
I will try to take my heart off my sleeve, and put it back in my chest when it comes to my company & product.

Did I just say that? WTF?

algiorda
11-06-11, 04:33 PM
Good Luck Cap, great job!

daddie2k3
11-07-11, 04:47 AM
Congrats Cap!!