: FiancÚ Engagement Ring Surprise Video & Pic

Swangin-&-Bangin
11-01-04, 11:45 PM
I am getting married on December 18th. In September my fiancÚ and I took a trip to visit my jeweler in Houston Texas to have our wedding rings designed and made. My FiancÚ has been bugging the crap out of me about the rings and when the Jeweler would have them ready. They finally came in and I surprised her with them at diner on October 29th.. Here are pics of the rings we had made as well as a vid of the surprise. I had the waitress bring them out as if she was serving us food.. My FiancÚ had no clue!!

Please "Right Click, Save As"
Video of FiancÚ being surprised with the rings
9.2MB WMV Video (http://www.directconnectwholesale.com/Mp3/ring_surprise.wmv)

Her Ring

http://www.directconnectwholesale.com/Mp3/BrideRing.jpg

My Ring

http://www.directconnectwholesale.com/Mp3/GroomRing.jpg

RBraczyk
11-02-04, 12:04 AM
Damn dude, isn't she supposed to have more diamonds? :)

Swangin-&-Bangin
11-02-04, 12:14 AM
The size of the diamonds I think count the most.... Hers are definitely a lot bigger which resulted in hers costing a lot more.... But at any rate we got each other what we wanted.. I told her she could get whatever she wanted made, and she told me I could get whatever I wanted made...

Ralph
11-02-04, 12:20 AM
Great video! Great song! (it's stuck in my head now, thanks :) ) RB, I don't even think those rings would fit in the glove box! :shocked: :thumbsup: You could see in a refelection for a second that the color quality is very good.

Congratulations!!!!

It took a while to "buffer" and load and my computer is 2 days old!? Worth the wait to see.

RBraczyk
11-02-04, 12:37 AM
Won't load for me. How bout some pics of you and your fiancee.

Swangin-&-Bangin
11-02-04, 12:39 AM
will "Right Click, Save as" work?

Sandy
11-02-04, 01:15 AM
You have a private message :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

majax
11-02-04, 04:04 AM
Those are pretty nice how many carrats is the larger diamond on her ring?

thats a funny video.

ShadowLvr400
11-02-04, 07:14 AM
Congrats man. I wish you and your woman good luck.

T_Dogg8
11-02-04, 07:51 AM
damn man. i hope my gf doesn't see that ring or i'm going to be spending my car money on something else :)

congrats and best of luck to you!!

Swangin-&-Bangin
11-02-04, 07:57 AM
Those are pretty nice how many carrats is the larger diamond on her ring?

thats a funny video.

The big stone is a 1.5 carrat princess-cut diamond

T_Dogg8
11-02-04, 08:06 AM
The big stone is a 1.5 carrat princess-cut diamond
that's what my gf wants

Adam
11-02-04, 04:26 PM
Congratulations man, good luck and i wish you both the best.

slk230mb
11-02-04, 05:07 PM
Congrats and good luck.

tru504187211
11-02-04, 07:40 PM
Congratulations big pimp. Definately deserves Wes's :golden: :golden: :golden:

SupaFly
11-03-04, 11:04 AM
When is it my turn? :rolleyes2

Ralph
11-03-04, 12:37 PM

You haven't hooked up with Stoney YET!!?? With a catch like that you'd better get a move on girl! :bighead:

Not too many guys would offer to mail themselves in a box, ship it across country through Canada Post, (terrible treatment) and then back again!!! :thumbsup:

I can write your vows if you want. :shhh:

T_Dogg8
11-03-04, 12:47 PM
damn girl. don't be so down. i've seen your pic and you look like an :angel: , you'll find someone who will take care of you :cheers: :grouphug: . just keep your head up and be positive. don't worry about things like that and it will happen before you know it. :yup: :D

Ralph
11-03-04, 12:54 PM
damn girl. don't be so down. i've seen your pic and you look like an :angel: , you'll find someone who will take care of you :cheers: :grouphug: . just keep your head up and be positive. don't worry about things like that and it will happen before you know it. :yup: :D

Maybe our Supa needs a new thread to cheer her up? :halo: I know one of my award-winning "pick me up" poems might lift her. :D

ShadowLvr400
11-03-04, 02:44 PM

Supa, as soon as we battle it out here to decide who gets the chance to ask you, it'll be your turn. Thing is, we're al so in awe of your beauty, noone's gotten the nerve up to ask you. I'll be a sneak, and invite you to visit the most magical place on earth sometime. (Disney, I can get you into any of the parks for free, and some great discounts on the resorts. :) )

Elvis
11-03-04, 02:49 PM
Beautiful smile on a beautiful lady!!!

Way to go, Swangin' !!! You done good! Seeing that video made my day. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Best wishes to both of you.

Rolex
11-04-04, 07:57 PM
Congratulations and best of luck to you both. I'll bet it took a week for her to stop smiling! :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-04-04, 09:45 PM
swingin , man its great to hear folks like you leadin the good life , smooth on the presentation , very smooth :thumbsup:

Supa, as soon as we battle it out here to decide who gets the chance to ask you, it'll be your turn. Thing is, we're al so in awe of your beauty, noone's gotten the nerve up to ask you. I'll be a sneak, and invite you to visit the most magical place on earth sometime. (Disney, I can get you into any of the parks for free, and some great discounts on the resorts. :) )

someone say battle ? as in war ? over supa ?
looks like i need to launch a premptive strike
Disney ? Majical ? bah .....first move to alaska in the dead of winter , meet a girl who also just got there from the lower 48 , take her to dinner at the elfs den then after dinner drive her 37.5 miles out of town int he middle of nowhere to a hill overlooking fairbanks ...turn the lights off the car give her you coat and tell her to look up ..she will see this:
http://www.geo.mtu.edu/weather/aurora/images/page07.gif

that son is majic , well maybe not , she had never seen it but we had known eachother for awhile and i thought this would be the moment , as she looked up she began to talk about "this guy she met today"and how she wished he was there to se it ....maybe disneys a beatter idea :hmm: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

T_Dogg8
11-05-04, 08:59 AM
wow. nothing worse than making your move only to be told she wished another guy was there. i think i will stick to disney. at least i can get a suntan in january.