: Just bought a virtual Escalade

PreachRR
11-03-11, 09:50 PM
I often find my self playing some PC games and just got Driver San Fransisco and noticed there are some 2007-12 escalade.. The cops drive escalades and then you can buy one on your own and smash the heck out of it.. loads o' fun..

Bunty
11-03-11, 10:10 PM
Nice man, I'm a big PC gamer and play all the good games that come out. I may have to grab the new Driver just for the Escalade. lol I haven't played Driver since 3 on Xbox years ago. x.x

PreachRR
11-03-11, 11:35 PM
Yea I have been building Gaming PCs for a few years.. this new driver is loads of fun just just for the mayhem.. I am more of a war gamer and driving or or flying or shooting or blowing something up.. makes my day..

Bunty
11-04-11, 01:04 AM
Awesome man I have a hobby for Gaming PC's too. I'm into overclocking them as well, I'm loving Battlefield 3 right now!

hcvone
11-04-11, 10:16 AM
I should have started with a virtual Escalade, would have saved a lot of money. ;)

PreachRR
11-04-11, 11:13 AM
Awesome man I have a hobby for Gaming PC's too. I'm into overclocking them as well, I'm loving Battlefield 3 right now!
Yea I'll be playing BF3 real soon. I just make sure my hobby isn't to obsessive I try to never pay more than 30 dollars for any game and for the most part I have been successful. So see u on the battlefield or the streets of LA. ;0)

PreachRR
11-04-11, 11:14 AM
I should have started with a virtual Escalade, would have saved a lot of money. ;)
But then the rest of us would not drool when looking at your vehicle list every time we log on.

hcvone
11-04-11, 11:57 AM
But then the rest of us would not drool when looking at your vehicle list every time we log on.

I thought the drool was from me trying to pay for them. ;) Oh yea that's blood. :)