: Hot Rod Caddilac

EasyRyder
11-01-04, 08:58 PM
Evening Ya,ll from wet Texas. Saw your web sight and thought I might pick up a few pointers on Caddy hot rods,:) Bought my wife a 92 Eldo many yrs. back, got about 150,000 miles before she wanted a new car, my son runs a super-comp. Camero, (nhra), so I was thinking, old caddy might be a fun bracket care. Info on car, its got the 4.9 V-8, not the North Star, front wheel drive car. First problem I,ve run into is hard touque steer when it shifts into 2nd. and runs out of fuel about half way thru 2nd. falls way off, then shifts into 3rd. and starts pulling again, (fuel filter) anyone think ? Also, does anyone make a chip for the caddy, or any other parts? Thanks folks, you,ll have fun.

Ralph
11-01-04, 09:10 PM
Welcome! Love those smaller Eldos! 4.9 = good engine. Be sure to post your concerns with it in the Eldo section, or the 4.9 L section for more exposure, and then people can help you out. Tons of info and good convo here! :thumbsup:

CADDYBLACK99
11-02-04, 08:41 AM
Welcome!

Thanks for joining the forum! Tons of great info here, as Ralph suggests post in the Eldo section for best response. Good luck with the mods.
:welcome:
Paul