: Worst customer service EVER!!

locazn
11-01-11, 04:43 PM
I am calling about an order i placed on October 22nd(order number 5282) I checked the website and it says processing..How long does it take to process an order???:? I have placed 5 messages for you guys and no one ever called me back... Has the item shipped?????????

SharpHID
11-01-11, 10:15 PM
Hello,
We don't have any orders for 5282. Is that your customer number? Per the message recently on our site we have had phone issues. I apologize you have had trouble reaching us.

Let me know your order number so I can look it up.

Regards,
John

locazn
11-02-11, 11:39 AM
Order number #3472 customer id #5282.. i REALLY need them ASAP can you overnight ship it. I wil pay the extra charges.

SharpHID
11-02-11, 12:48 PM
This is leaving today. Unfortunately expedited shipping is unavailable. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. Certainly in the future let us know you need them in a hurry so we can look at bumping it ahead of other orders. These kits HAVE to ship from China right now as US Customs won't let us import them in quantity.

Regards,
John

locazn
11-02-11, 01:16 PM
typically how long does it take before i will receive them?

SharpHID
11-02-11, 02:32 PM
Shipping has been up and down right now for HID products. USPS tells us 3-5 business days but customs can hold the package for any time they wish. They haven't held any of ours permanently and shouldn't but the process can delay things. Realistically lately I have seen it anywhere from 3 business days to 10 business days.

Regards,
John