: Picked my 1SG up on Saturday!!!

DVos
11-01-04, 10:03 AM
Let me get this out right up front, I have owned 5 BMW's, a Jaguar and a Hummer. My family has all kinds of cars.

I'm here to tell you this STS is the sweetest riding, technologically advanced, well built, incredible looking car of them all. Except my dad's A8 perhaps.

It is TIGHT. It is crypt like quiet at speed. The technological stuff ALL works without a hitch (even the voice recoginition).

I will try to post a photo soon if I can figure out how to do that.

I will keep updating anybody interested on this purchase. Let me close by saying I have waited my entire life for a Made in the U.S.A. car that is as good as the Euro boys, and that car is finally here.

Congratulations Cadillac!!

Blue Chip
11-01-04, 11:14 AM
Let me get this out right up front, I have owned 5 BMW's, a Jaguar and a Hummer. My family has all kinds of cars.

I'm here to tell you this STS is the sweetest riding, technologically advanced, well built, incredible looking car of them all. Except my dad's A8 perhaps.

It is TIGHT. It is crypt like quiet at speed. The technological stuff ALL works without a hitch (even the voice recoginition).

I will try to post a photo soon if I can figure out how to do that.

I will keep updating anybody interested on this purchase. Let me close by saying I have waited my entire life for a Made in the U.S.A. car that is as good as the Euro boys, and that car is finally here.

Congratulations Cadillac!!

Way to go! Congratulations and keep us posted.

megeebee
11-01-04, 03:50 PM
Fantastic. I'll refer my "Germans-alone-make-the-best-cars-so-why-even-look-at-anything-else" friends to this post. I'm glad you're happy. Also, maybe you could post this to the "Open letters to Cadillac Corporate" forum.