: Justin Bieber and His Bat-illac

readyact
10-27-11, 12:00 PM
Darn crazy kids.

http://thejustinbiebershrine.com/2011/10/justin-biebers-batmobile-cadillac-pulled-over-by-police.html

isadora
10-27-11, 12:05 PM
Justin's style is http://yoogya.com/ref/i4.jpgsweet

voltrons_head
10-27-11, 12:07 PM

That might be the most hideous outfit that I've ever seen.

Suicide doors on a coupe???????

Squirlz
10-27-11, 12:30 PM
Wonder if he was wearing his Batman Underoos.

RippyPartsDept
10-27-11, 12:55 PM
http://www.justinbieberzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/justinbiebercadillacCTS-500x375.jpg

I thought it was going to be pink!

SoCalCTSV
10-27-11, 01:01 PM
What a douche.

khoeysr
10-27-11, 01:08 PM
Shouldn't have been allowed to get a V.

But hopefully it will reflect only on him and not the car or us.:tisk:

CTSV_Jim
10-27-11, 01:27 PM
Readyact,

Do we need to be more concerned that you know that there is a website called thejustinbiebershrine.com or that you comb through it enough to find this article? J/K - thanks for sharing.

-Jim

RippyPartsDept
10-27-11, 01:38 PM
reminds me of when Jeremy Piven got pulled for 12mph over the speed limit last year ... in his CTS-V

much rather be associated with the guy from PCU, Old School, Smokin' Aces, Entourage etc than with some teenage heartthrob brat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv3Z8Ah-87o

vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwBycbefP0

mberisha
10-27-11, 01:47 PM
That silly Bieb!

deckofficer
10-27-11, 03:23 PM
Come on guys, he is a kid with a lot of money. Since he is so much into the V, what are the chances he visits this forum? While what he had done to the V isn't my or your thing, he did buy a V. A lot of young folks with money would have wasted a bundle on a Lambo or Ferrari, at least he bought a V.

readyact
10-27-11, 04:51 PM
Readyact,

Do we need to be more concerned that you know that there is a website called thejustinbiebershrine.com or that you comb through it enough to find this article? J/K - thanks for sharing.

-Jim

LMFAO, I knew someone was going to mention that. I read the story on TMZ then did a Google search for the full story.

e6t
10-27-11, 05:16 PM
Come on guys, he is a kid with a lot of money. Since he is so much into the V, what are the chances he visits this forum? While what he had done to the V isn't my or your thing, he did buy a V. A lot of young folks with money would have wasted a bundle on a Lambo or Ferrari, at least he bought a V.

thats funny.

i doubt he is "so much into the V"... in the scheme of things, the V is free compared to bentley's etc... PLUS he got it done at WCC. probably came free with a pimped out escalade platinum.

smackdownCTSV
10-27-11, 05:29 PM
Bullshit. If it was anyone of us, we'd get the book thrown at all. Cop was probably a closet fan. LOL!

RippyPartsDept
10-27-11, 05:31 PM
maybe he's trying to secure a role as robin in the next batman movie?

i heard that they're going to do another reset and christian bale won't be bruce wayne anymore

RippyPartsDept
10-27-11, 05:31 PM
Bullshit. If it was anyone of us, we'd get the book thrown at all. Cop was probably a closet fan. LOL!

cop's daughter is probably a HUGE fan also

smackdownCTSV
10-27-11, 07:14 PM
maybe he's trying to secure a role as robin in the next batman movie?

i heard that they're going to do another reset and christian bale won't be bruce wayne anymore

More like Gary from the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

mrl859
10-27-11, 07:39 PM
Bummer. Now I have to sell my Coupe. And I really liked this car.

smackdownCTSV
10-27-11, 07:44 PM
Get a Sedan. It looks better.

mrl859
10-28-11, 01:33 AM
Get a Sedan. It looks better.If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Caddyscat
10-28-11, 01:44 AM
Funny, I read about people spray painting their grills, putting decals on trim parts, even installing paddle extensions. Yet someone famous gets their car worked on and the flames pour out. Autocentric is the name of the game on this forum. If it doesn't match your personal taste it gets ripped. I personally can't stand the kid, but what he has done is the same thing I see here all the time. Customization. Put it on the calendar! LOL!!

RippyPartsDept
10-28-11, 10:58 AM
i don't think anyone is trashing the mods or the car ... it's the driver they don't like (as you pointed out yourself)

some are so anti-bieber that anything he touches turns to turd - and when that something is a CTS-V that you love it hurts a lot

people do and say things that they don't really mean to do/say when they're hurt

smackdownCTSV
10-28-11, 11:16 AM
some are so anti-bieber that anything he touches turns to turd - and when that something is a CTS-V that you love it hurts a lot

LMAO! Yes, even Selena Gomez too!

JimmyH
10-28-11, 11:29 AM
Am I out of touch that I have absolutely no idea who this bieber guy is?

RippyPartsDept
10-28-11, 11:47 AM
you're a lucky man Jimmy

smackdownCTSV
10-28-11, 01:34 PM
I wish I could say the same.

scott9001
10-28-11, 01:40 PM
i love the suicide doors!

scott9001
10-28-11, 01:41 PM
to tell you guys the truth i live just outside of stratford where the kid comes from and he bought his dad a bmw nice of him eh! to bad it was like a 95 540 or something and then the guy got the windows tinted and there like silver kinda and a big headrush sticker in the back window... if my son was this rich he would be buying me more then a old bmw. i was told justin bought it for him from another mechanic in town

BLEWBYUWIT6.2
10-28-11, 01:58 PM
funny i was at the srt-8 tour meet about 3 or 4 weekends ago at hennesy(in my v ofcource) and the guys that do the led halo lights in the chargers, callengers, and magnums..asked me what kind of car i drive .....i told him i had the v2 and he was like we do make a kit for the v2...look we just did Justin B's cadi v2.......i thought he was full of sh*t....ha

neuronbob
10-28-11, 05:48 PM
to tell you guys the truth i live just outside of stratford where the kid comes from and he bought his dad a bmw nice of him eh! to bad it was like a 95 540 or something and then the guy got the windows tinted and there like silver kinda and a big headrush sticker in the back window... if my son was this rich he would be buying me more then a old bmw. i was told justin bought it for him from another mechanic in town

Maybe that's what his dad asked for?

In any case.....jeez, guys. Matthew 7:3-5 definitely applies to this thread.

Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "let me take the speck out of your eye", when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

The Batillac is not my taste, either, but I'm not going to bash the kid about it. At least he thought our car was cool enough to use for a canvas. He probably reads AND posts in this forum. *Waits for Bieber to delurk*

RippyPartsDept
10-28-11, 06:07 PM
just to be clear - i think the batillac is awesome!

i do wish the owner would grow up though

my money is on him not knowing that this website even exists

deckofficer
10-28-11, 07:09 PM
At his age and not knowing about forums and the Internet? I think he is a member here, incognito of course. At least I haven't been ripping him a new one on his mods, as mentioned above, the V was HIS canvas and he created what HE wanted. Not my taste, but on the Cruising Forum I also belong to, A frame masts on a catamaran isn't the taste of the traditionalists either. Sailboats have had a very slow evolution thanks to the customers wanting what looks "right" and not what current technology confirms is much better.

odthetruth
10-28-11, 08:55 PM
At his age and not knowing about forums and the Internet? I think he is a member here, incognito of course. At least I haven't been ripping him a new one on his mods, as mentioned above, the V was HIS canvas and he created what HE wanted. Not my taste, but on the Cruising Forum I also belong to, A frame masts on a catamaran isn't the taste of the traditionalists either. Sailboats have had a very slow evolution thanks to the customers wanting what looks "right" and not what current technology confirms is much better.

I agree with the above. Beats chrome autozone nonsense on it any day of the week. Not my cup of tea, but hell, its still a V

Drew'sZ
10-29-11, 03:22 PM
I like the car minus the emblems.

RippyPartsDept
10-29-11, 03:47 PM
care to share other pictures of this batillac ... i'd rather not have bieber sites in my browser, search, or cookie history files

brlong23
10-31-11, 06:31 AM
Come on guys, he is a kid with a lot of money...A lot of young folks with money would have wasted a bundle on a Lambo or Ferrari, at least he bought a V.

He did that too...

Nutz
10-31-11, 11:09 AM
The only good thing about the poo-icide doors is when paparazzi catches a wardrobe malfunction as the falling starlet (of proper legal age) steps out of the passenger side commando with a skirt on.

TexasCTSV
10-31-11, 11:35 AM
Ehh.. I guess it would be okay if he didn't put Batmobile on it like a 10 year old.

smackdownCTSV
10-31-11, 11:43 AM
care to share other pictures of this batillac ... i'd rather not have bieber sites in my browser, search, or cookie history files

I'm waiting for him to call you to place an order, and then when you ask for his name, he says "I'm the bieber, bitch!" Haha!

RippyPartsDept
10-31-11, 12:55 PM
i'm not waiting ... but i'll let you know if he does call

and why would he call me? like he needs to save money buying parts for his V?

he took it to WCC after all ...

tabio42
11-01-11, 07:45 AM
Guys, I think it's about time I told you. I'm the Bieber...... and I love waffles.

smackdownCTSV
11-01-11, 11:05 AM
I could go for some waffles.

JimmyH
11-01-11, 03:02 PM
french toast is better

RippyPartsDept
11-01-11, 05:32 PM
french toast is better

I concur

M5eater
11-02-11, 07:40 AM
At his age and not knowing about forums and the Internet? I think he is a member here, incognito of course

yeaaah, I would really rather doubt that. I'm sure being a teen pop idol keeps you busy 12 hours of the day, and the V is probally his daily beater compared to some of this other cars. If he does have time to inter-webz, it will likely be to promote something on facebook or twitter.

I will admit, I thought it would be much worse when I first knew that He was buying a coupe, but, it's really not any worse than what some other people have done around here, and pretty mild comming out of west-coast (thank god.). I'm not sure why he decided to wrap a crystal red in all black when he could have just started with a raven though..

SoCalCTSV
11-02-11, 07:46 AM
You guys are forgetting this is West Coast Customs. You really think this kid has that much of an opinion? I think to an extent but he is just a kid. Some 30 year olds haven't grown up. Hell I was doing silly things to my cars at 30. Except he took his car to the Pimp my Ride guys.

M5eater
11-02-11, 08:52 AM
You guys are forgetting this is West Coast Customs. You really think this kid has that much of an opinion? I think to an extent but he is just a kid. Some 30 year olds haven't grown up. Hell I was doing silly things to my cars at 30. Except he took his car to the Pimp my Ride guys.

I keep forgetting that he probally bought the thing and told West Coast what theme he'd like, but had very little interest in which direction the car was acutally taken.

Hats off to West Coast for not screwing it up I suppose.

V-Love
11-02-11, 10:42 AM
Those doors are sweet. That car would not be bad if it wasn't for the batman badges.

smackdownCTSV
11-02-11, 11:33 AM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2904/xzibitfu.jpg