: 2001 Seville STS

rwilly
10-26-11, 09:07 AM
I have a 2001 Seville STS very clean and runs great.I have a question for you.I bought the car used from an
older lady that took great care of it.The only thing is that it has about a quarter leather(vinyl top) with chrome
trim that runs up to the front fenders.I have only see one on another site (Cadillac Forum.com) The person put
pics on the site calling it a Barittz.Did they actually make a Seville this way or was it a aftermarket kit?I copied
down all the info from my service part list on the spare tire cover but have been unable to convert some of the codes.
Can anyone tell me something?Thanks Alot in advance.

RippyPartsDept
10-26-11, 10:18 AM
GM did not put any of those vinyl tops on at the factory. It would probably have been a conversion done by either the dealer or a shop that the dealer contracted with.

I can try and get the full definition list for you if you want - just email me your VIN and I'll send you a PDF. (email is in my signature) Most or all of the codes that you haven't been able to convert are probably going to be marketing and/or sales codes not actual options.

Cheers,
Chris