: Bad Night for the Escalade

blingblingcv
10-31-04, 10:15 PM
Ok so since I am in college, I plan and do parties at the local bars and clubs. So I had to take the celebrity back to his hotel and my two other partners. Well one of my partners decides to try and act cool by lighting up mariquana. I didn't notice until I smelled it. To top that off his girlfriend threw up in the 3rd row. :helpless: Took it to the local car wash. Got rid of most of the throw up. Gonna have to get a full detail over thanksgiving break. My car smells real bad now because of him lighting that up. Had the new car smell for almost 4 years. After that night I have gotten out of that business. HCVONE I might need to buy a few leather treatments and car air freshners.

joshuap
10-31-04, 10:26 PM
Go get Ozium...it is the only car deoderizer that kills ALL smells :)

Spittin Game
10-31-04, 10:59 PM
weed doesnt stay around long. It should be gone very soon. ;)

onbagz2002
10-31-04, 11:04 PM
So I had to take the celebrity back to his hotel and my two other partners.
Who was the celeb? :hmm:

blingblingcv
10-31-04, 11:11 PM
I had Tek from the real world. He was also one of the main characters in the movie Van Wilder. Great and nice guy.

hcvone
11-01-04, 07:48 AM
In college smoking marijuana....., I remember those days, but they were 100 years ago. ;) As said the smoke smell will not last, throw-up is another story. :(

T_Dogg8
11-01-04, 09:20 AM
wow. that's why there are strict rules for my truck. being broken once can really jeopardize future rides :)

blingblingcv
11-01-04, 12:22 PM
wow. that's why there are strict rules for my truck. being broken once can really jeopardize future rides :)

Oh yeah they have been broken and lets just say no more future rides. As of that Ozium where can I find it at. Anyways the Weed smell is almost gone. Got most of the throwup out. Just in between the cracks of the 2nd row. Once thanksgiving break comes I will get a detail and wax.

joshuap
11-01-04, 12:24 PM
Pepboys usually sells Ozium and other such places...

MEJIA
11-01-04, 12:28 PM
Ok so since I am in college, I plan and do parties at the local bars and clubs. So I had to take the celebrity back to his hotel and my two other partners. Well one of my partners decides to try and act cool by lighting up mariquana. I didn't notice until I smelled it. To top that off his girlfriend threw up in the 3rd row. :helpless: Took it to the local car wash. Got rid of most of the throw up. Gonna have to get a full detail over thanksgiving break. My car smells real bad now because of him lighting that up. Had the new car smell for almost 4 years. After that night I have gotten out of that business. HCVONE I might need to buy a few leather treatments and car air freshners.

I have smelled throw up in friends cars, and believe me it is a difficult odor to get rid off. After 3 or 4 weeks of fully washing the interiors if my friends car sat in the sun from 8am to 3pm when we were in high school when you opened the car afterschool it had "that" smell. You had to wait about 5 mins to get in.

Hope you have better luck getting rid of that smell so you can fully enojoy future rides.

Mejia

mskittrell05
11-01-04, 03:19 PM
Make the girl clean that mess up

T_Dogg8
11-01-04, 04:54 PM
Make the girl clean that mess up
that's what i'd do.

blingblingcv
11-01-04, 09:41 PM
Actually there was never a smell from the throwup at all. Weed smell is almost outta here. A couple stains from the throwup. Well the kid that was in the car that did all this agreed he is going to pay for a detail.

Caddy Man
11-01-04, 10:21 PM
one of my freinsd drunk freind threw up inthe back seat of my CTS. I'm suprised I was as calm as i was in handling the situation. Anyways i began by vacumming , i even took off the door sill trim because some got under there, so i took that off to get everything. I windexed underneath the plastic trim, then i shampoos the carpet, geting every nook and cranny. After that i shampood a few more times, and then frebrezed it all over. Then i used leather cleaner to condition the leather. Smell is compeltly gone and it dosnt look as if anything ever happened. I love dark carpet!

blingblingcv
11-01-04, 11:38 PM
The throw up didnt even get on the carpet. Just on the seats I got lucky. Well not real lucky.

MEJIA
11-02-04, 02:34 PM
What was that lady thinking? Throwing up in the fine leather seats of a Cadillac SUV? Well she was probably not thinking at all due to all the booze in her stomach at the time.

What can we learn of all this?
1. Dont take the Escalade on a party night were you know probably strangers are going to ask for a ride and then throw up. I only take my ride with a couple of friends and a cousin out for party and if we are drinking in the truck it is usually champagne or scotch. I dont take the Escalade to partys or reunions were perhaps some 10 persons I dont know are going to ask a ride home. I AM NOT A CAB DRIVER, AND SURE MY SUV ISNT A CAB.

2. If I am going to assist to some party like those mentioned above I ask a friend for a ride and act responsible all the way, not getting tanked up to the point I am going to throw up in his car and not even remember the next day!
If no one is aviable for a ride, I catch a cab, Id rather pay a cab than a detail job for my truck the next day.

Any opinons or comments? :bouncy:

Mejia