: Crazy lady

airbalancer
10-31-04, 01:04 PM
Was at wally mart looking for a fog machine to smoke my raccon out :banghead: but I guess they are sold out.
Walking in the parking a lady parkes her CTS right beside the shopping cart return :bonkers:
Should she have her car takrn away from her for doing something that crazy?

majax
10-31-04, 01:19 PM
oh gosh, in her mind cars a fixable but "my pain and suffering from walking to teh end of the parking lot is worth my car"

Ralph
10-31-04, 06:19 PM
One of my greatest fears is a person who doesn't care about their car, and they squeeze through the space between my car and another with their shopping cart! :mad:

c5 rv
10-31-04, 06:27 PM
Actually, parking beside one of those solid metal shopping cart returns is one of the better places to park at our local Wal Mart. Car doors don't open from that side. Around here, people don't fling their carts at the cart return. The rude ones leave them in the middle of the handicap parking places.

majax
10-31-04, 06:34 PM
I like parking in the garden center where all the stacked bricks and such can fall on my car :thumbsup:

I really dont think there is a safe place to park except your garage. If your parked at the end of the parking lot thats where everyone speeds or does browdies in the winter. If your parked close to the store thats where all the old people who cannot see are.

do you guys have Senior Citizen parking spots? They got them in Washington but we dont have them here in Idaho. They are for anyone over 65 and close to the building.

Ralph
10-31-04, 06:37 PM
do you guys have Senior Citizen parking spots? They got them in Washington but we dont have them here in Idaho. They are for anyone over 65 and close to the building.

That qualifies as handicapped parking here. They get a special plate to put on their dash.

majax
10-31-04, 06:43 PM
being over 65 is a handicap, hahahahahahhahaha

Ralph
10-31-04, 06:53 PM
being over 65 is a handicap, hahahahahahhahaha

Sorry, that came out kinda vague. We don't have special parking lots but if someone has a permanent limp, or reduced mobility, etc. they qualify as handicapped. It just seems that more elderly people use these spots than anyone.

:hmm: I wear glasses, maybe I can qualify, I hate walking to the front of Walmart when it's -40. :madtalkin ;)

majax
10-31-04, 07:01 PM
Yeah probably if your considered "legaly blind" w/o your glasses. Then you have a handicap thing in your rearview making your car look like it should be at a retirement home(no offens to those in retirement homes).

Senior citizen parking is for the Old who are dont have the strength to walk far but are not considered handicaped.

DopeStar 156
11-01-04, 01:21 AM
The benefit of a chrome bumper is you can move the shopping carts out of your way. :lildevil:

davesdeville
11-01-04, 02:36 AM
You have to be 70+ to have a Cadillac with a handicap placard. It's a rule.

DopeStar 156
11-01-04, 12:13 PM
Or have a really cool Grandma who lets you borrow her mirror tag. Like I have.

RBraczyk
11-01-04, 05:56 PM
See, your car works. If I were to do that to my dads S2K it wouldn't be out there after I finished what I was doing.