: New Member Intro

FLYING V
10-21-11, 12:37 AM
Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone. I just bought a 2009 V to replace my G8 GT. Still not sure it was the right move since I really enjoyed the G8, but I think once the mods start I won't even remember the old car.

deckofficer
10-21-11, 02:28 AM
V not fast enough stock, huh? BTW, welcome to a V forum that has a great cross section of folks. You will find the "constant tweaker", which I guess you might gravitate to. Also the corporate set, which I've had some fun with with no ill feelings, and myself, probably the one that is the furthest "out there", as I'm a greenie, own 3 fully electric vehicles, plus a Track-T roadster that just kills my V in romping up to triple digits and cornering.

Bob

Prof
10-21-11, 06:46 AM
Welcome from Wadsworth, IL...the CTS V is sure to please!

js615
10-21-11, 02:06 PM
Welcome. Can we assume by your user name that you also have an affinity towards a particular flavor of Gibson guitars?

FLYING V
10-21-11, 03:45 PM
Thanks guys. No, it's unfortunately not fast enough...yet :) I'd like to get it up to around 700hp or so. My normal screen name is the plate on one of my other cars - NVR2FST. This stands true with just about anything I've ever owned. No affinity to the Gibson, just had to make up a name since my usual was taken - just flying like fast.

JimmyH
10-21-11, 06:47 PM
welcome to the forum