: nav/dvd in motion bluetooth and ipod

Widow_maker89
10-19-11, 09:07 PM
I know it has been discussed much over the years, but what is the best single, or multiple solution for having Bluetooth ipod and nav/dvd in motion on the bose navigation system in our cars? I am mostly worried about compatibility issues between multiple adapters from multiple companies. If I had to chose one to not install it would be the blue tooth, a audio input on a 3.5 mm jack would be nice, something similar to the dice module in my x5, please don't flame me and reply search, I have searched and found many posts and a wealth of information, but not specifics on what items work well with each other and what ones don't. Thank in advance Matt Manglos 05 raven cts-v.

odla
10-21-11, 08:09 AM
I looked into this also and found no real answer. I'm thinking of just getting a new radio. They have modules that when you go to an aftermarket setup you can retain the factory pop ups on the new radio. It was around $1200 for the setup.

Widow_maker89
10-21-11, 09:13 AM
I have been unable to come.up with a real answer did yourgmsolutions ever deliver a box that would do this or was it all just talk and no one actually recieved a working unit? Is there at least a good solution to ipod a 3.5 mm audio jack and Bluetooth? I don't need the nav in motion I just see that for all other cadillacs including the sts it is available maybe we as the 04-07 cts owners were left out on the lockpick mod, maybe at least so we have a clear and definitive answer Tomm could chime in, I don't have very many posts here as I'm a new member and as of yet have been unable to pm

odthetruth
10-27-11, 12:08 AM
I'm bumping this up.

I've installed an Argos bluetooth box in place of the OnStar. I've had it for a few years now, and I love it. Works perfectly.
My main concern is that... now that I have a Nav system... I need to figure out how I can wire up a 3.5mm jack to play my ipod or zune or anything that I can plug into it. Anyone done something like this?

[edit]
I should have known better:
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/auxaud-noswitch/index.html

Anyone have a diagram of the wiring that would show where the parking brake wire is for the radio?