: Ebay: Brand new Vortech Supercharged Aurora 4.0 engine

auroradude
10-18-11, 02:25 AM
Very cool. Just curious to see all of your thoughts...isn't that sweet?? I can't believe everything is still sitting there shrinkwrapped -- what a gem of a setup. I have to wonder if there is anyway to possibly fit that in an Aurora -- supercharger, headers and everything. Would be very cool to do with my car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shelby-Series-1-Oldsmobile-Aurora-V8-Engine-Vortech-?cmd=ViewItem&hash=item4aae8151dd&item=320755290589&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Submariner409
10-18-11, 01:32 PM
Something is very fishy here............the engine shown is not supercharged. It has the double crank pulley, but YOU do the fabrication, install and tuning. Lotsa luck.

drewsdeville
10-18-11, 01:53 PM
I don't see anything fishy here - they aren't advertising a plug and play system for any specific vehicle. That said, your own install and tuning is a given. The kit comes with all of the major hardware you need. including cams specific to this setup, according to the ad. You just need to come up with the mounting bracketry and piping for your specific application, and have it tuned/tune it yourself.