: Any other V Owners in MD want to meet on 10-19-11 in Laruel

Adic2Speed
10-18-11, 12:28 AM
I have a 09 V, no mods yet. I'd love to meet some other V owners and see what you've done. Hopefully I'll be doing the pulley, headers, and a dyno tune. I'm on the fence about a few things: injectors, full exhaust, upper or lower, different tensioner pully so I can use the stock belt size, or just get a different belt. I'd love to hear some exhausts other then stock, The only Aftermarket exhausts I've heard was on V1's

Anyhow, I'll be at Bank Shot's in Laurel on Rt 198 (between 295 and 32) Wed. 10-19-11. Let me know if you'll be there or just show up.

1madstsv
10-18-11, 03:39 AM
You should come to the meet and greet in nj on 10-23-11 last count was 36 cars. We have a small convoy set up in northern md going to nj. You should come.

psychopenguin
10-18-11, 06:28 AM
I live in Elkridge, all i have done to the car so far is a airaid intake. I ordered headers last week so when they show up i'll have them put on and get a tune, which is hopefully this week. I'll let you know when they come in so you can hear it if you'd like. What time are you headed out to bank shot I might be able to come out.

EVIL_C5
10-18-11, 09:13 AM
what time, thats like 5 min from my office in odenton? I can bring my V by, LPE 630 with a newly added LS9 cam, 9.1 lower and bigger injectors. getting it tuned saturday in NC by DrumStix. I have seen several V's pop up lately around the area.....

68ragtop69
10-18-11, 09:29 AM
I might be able to make it....what time?

Titaniumseeker
10-18-11, 10:37 AM
I could make it, what time? I have Kooks headers, Corsa Exhaust, larger injectors, Cam, CAI, 10% Pulley. Weather forecast calls for heavy rain tomorrow.

TMC CL65
10-18-11, 10:45 AM
I could make it, what time? I have Kooks headers, Corsa Exhaust, larger injectors, Cam, CAI, 10% Pulley. Weather forecast calls for heavy rain tomorrow.

When did you get the Cam? Did Behe do the install?

Tom

Titaniumseeker
10-18-11, 11:07 AM
Hey Tom... Long time.... No, I had the Cam done at another shop while out of state.

68ragtop69
10-18-11, 04:02 PM

The weather may not be all that great for standing around and looking at car mods!! Rain and high winds is what I last heard.

Adic2Speed
10-18-11, 07:04 PM
I usually get out there around 6 or 6:30, I'll be there all night. I know the weather isn't supposed to be great, but I'm usually there every Wed. night (I shoot on a couple pool temas there).
I'm thinking of going with Stainless Works Headers, maybe full system. The funny part, my wife is the one that wants it louder HAHA, so now that she wants it louder, I can do what I want within reason (I'm not dropping 10K into it, I want to keep the cost down). I'm looking to have it done the end of this month by Fasterprom when they are in PA.

Penguin, what type of headers did you order?
Titanium, what kind of power are you making?

EVIL_C5
10-18-11, 07:40 PM
I don't know if I can make 6 tomorrow as we have to get ready to leave Thursday morning.

I'm over by the odenton Marc station for work, if you plane something earlier or on a Friday I'm in.

Titaniumseeker
10-18-11, 07:45 PM
I usually get out there around 6 or 6:30, I'll be there all night. I know the weather isn't supposed to be great, but I'm usually there every Wed. night (I shoot on a couple pool temas there).
I'm thinking of going with Stainless Works Headers, maybe full system. The funny part, my wife is the one that wants it louder HAHA, so now that she wants it louder, I can do what I want within reason (I'm not dropping 10K into it, I want to keep the cost down). I'm looking to have it done the end of this month by Fasterprom when they are in PA.

Penguin, what type of headers did you order?
Titanium, what kind of power are you making?

Last dyno showed 631 rwhp. Looks like I will have to catch you guys at the next meet when the weather is much better. Thanks.

Adic2Speed
10-18-11, 07:57 PM
I can't make the meet on 10-23, I have to be at work at 5PM. What time and were are you guys meeting in the morning? Maybe I could at least meet there.

1madstsv
10-18-11, 08:01 PM
I'm looking to have it done the end of this month by Fasterprom when they are in PA.

Hay don't steal my dyno time!! Lol I need some final tuning completed.

Titaniumseeker
10-18-11, 08:01 PM
I can't make the meet on 10-23, I have to be at work at 5PM. What time and were are you guys meeting in the morning? Maybe I could at least meet there.
07:00 at the Maryland House on 95 North.

Adic2Speed
10-18-11, 08:41 PM
Nice Power, I hope I can get close to that number.

I'll have to see how late I'm out friday night. I may try to make it up there.

EVIL_C5
10-18-11, 09:04 PM
Hoping to see over 600 myself after this weekend.

68ragtop69
10-19-11, 10:30 AM
I might be able to make it at 6:00/6:30

Adic2Speed
10-19-11, 07:58 PM
I see a regular sts, no other v's yet

psychopenguin
10-19-11, 08:53 PM
Just got here

CadillacKid12
10-19-11, 11:52 PM
Just got here

yes who works at 5am in the morning on a sunday.

miss work come join all of us if u can

titanium seeker i cant wait to see your car after that description u left on page on.. im drooling.. cant wait for sunday

ETOWN SAID THEY WILL RESERVE 40 spots for us so.. were good to go