: Original NAV disc

dangrus
10-17-11, 09:27 PM
Can someone post a picture of the original NAV disc? The lot that sold me the car had a couple discs but none of them worked, so they are trying to get the correct one. I know that I can go buy the firmware update and find a Nisssan updated disc, but I am cool with getting a 5yr old one for now. Got to save the pennies for upgrades that really matter. :cool2:

Alpinelx
10-18-11, 12:10 AM
dangrus,

Congrats on your new V purchase! I am also a new owner. Please see photo below. I hope this helps!81773

dangrus
10-18-11, 07:58 PM
Dang it, that was one of the discs we tried. Must not have tried hard enough to get it to work or something. They will have to ship it to me now.

Thanks Alpinlx! Where did you get yours from? I got mine in Sprinfield.

Houdini
10-18-11, 08:08 PM
dangrus, for future reference, when you load those map dvd discs, it can take up to a few minutes for it to read and display.

dangrus
10-18-11, 08:21 PM
That's what I figured but we were a couple hours from home and didn't have internet access. They had to send the title the next business day so they were going to find the correct disc and send it along with it. It had an STS disc in there, I knew that one would not work.