: Light Titanium interior tough to keep clean?

YGBSM
10-17-11, 01:22 PM
I'm considering ordering a 2012 V wagon.

I much prefer the look of the light titanium interior to the full black interior, but I am concerned about how dirt will show. I have a 2007 BMW M Coupe with a similar interior, and even though it is just a weekend car it is still difficult to keep clean.

So for those of you who have the light titanium interior, does it show a lot of dirt and wear and is it difficult to keep clean?

Thanks.

SoCalCTSV
10-17-11, 01:51 PM
I have a similar interior on my Grand Cherokee. I'm a neat freak. My kids aren't. Dirt is dirt. You just see it more with lighter colors as far as interior goes.

newcadman
10-17-11, 02:33 PM
I'm considering ordering a 2012 V wagon.

I much prefer the look of the light titanium interior to the full black interior, but I am concerned about how dirt will show. I have a 2007 BMW M Coupe with a similar interior, and even though it is just a weekend car it is still difficult to keep clean.

So for those of you who have the light titanium interior, does it show a lot of dirt and wear and is it difficult to keep clean?

Thanks.

I simply wipe it down periodically with some leather cleaner and GM fabric cleaner and it's fine. Like you I prefer the light titanium but as mentioned because it's a lighter color it is more prone to show any dirt.

MotownPimp
10-17-11, 03:12 PM
Love the light grey interior. Of course you will see dirt/stains faster...but easy to clean. A tad extra work I suppose but worth it, imo. A little leather cleaner and/or 303 works just fine.

kirbyCTSV
10-17-11, 04:25 PM
Love the light grey interior. Of course you will see dirt/stains faster...but easy to clean. A tad extra work I suppose but worth it, imo. A little leather cleaner and/or 303 works just fine.

+1...love the black/grey contrast in my interior...i am more cautious about throwing stuff on the seats but still like the look better.

Thrill6
10-17-11, 07:30 PM
Light colored carpeting is really hard to keep clean, but the CTS has black carpet in all models and the titanium leather seats and other light colored trim are very easy to keep clean.

OldRoadDawg
10-17-11, 07:40 PM
^^^^ What they all said.
I spend more time wiping down the bottom of the door panel from scuff marks from size 13s