: deville rear fender extensions?

10-30-04, 04:43 PM
so i was on a road trip this weekend and my old cracked plastic quarter panel extensions,right behind the tail light, tore off in a big gust of wind. and now i am stuck with a great lookin car with big gapeing holes in the back. And now i am on a quest to find either new or used peices that i can repair my ride with. If anyone knows where to get some or if they have any that would be great.

thanks in advance

10-30-04, 05:29 PM
http://motors.ebay.com I'd start there...

10-31-04, 11:32 AM
teah that was the 1st place i went i have been combing through all the actions on there i have found some good bumpers but no luck with the fender extensions yet

10-31-04, 11:49 AM
Junkyard can also yeild good finds. I went mudding(spinning 'nuts in the mud) and my already cracked extensions got torn apart by the rocks and mud. Its not very good looking. I found some at a junkyard, but they where cracked too. Its usually best to get new ones. Go and google and search for body fillers cadillac and lots of stuff comes up. I didn't see many for a '70 lac but you might get lucky. Unfortunately the new ones are really expensive.

10-31-04, 12:23 PM
Go to bumperfillers.com :D I've heard nothing but good stuff about them and their products!

11-01-04, 08:44 PM
You can also find them at www.usapartssupply.com (http://www.usapartssupply.com).

11-02-04, 12:27 AM
check in an Hemmings Motor news book lots of cadillac parts suppliers there try CR Plastics INC. no web site but the #is 1-800-551-3155 is says that they have new ABS plastic rear fillers for $119 a pair for 77-92 devilles and fleetwoods