: Question...do the PS2s come with a mileage warranty?

LFTW8S
10-16-11, 11:30 AM
The answer is, Yes. At the Atlanta VLab, the PS2 rep said they have a 20k pro-rata warranty. Anyone know this or use this?

sybersport
10-16-11, 11:09 PM
Interesting. My drivers side rear tire has significantly more wear than the other rear tire. I'm going to have the dealership look at it soon to see what may have happened.

Patent Guy
10-16-11, 11:40 PM
Unquestionably a design flaw and not user error.

EricVonHa
10-17-11, 12:09 AM
If the rep would kindly chime in here and post the information; that would be super helpful.

In absence of a sales person's lips flapping, I went to my car and looked at the Michelin tire warranty booklet that came with the car. It is stated that "within 1 year" that Michelin will replace the tire minus any useage (that's the fancy "pro-rata" term the rep used). It is not a wear and tear warranty and it is not a road hazard warranty either. It's for workmanship and quality defects.

If you're looking for the best tire out there in terms of performance, cost and warranty-- check out the Continentel DW's. They include the road hazard warranty and they spell out the details quite clearly in their warranty information. Tire Rack has it on their website also.