: Pic of my grille, and thanks to hcvone

Spittin Game
10-30-04, 04:38 PM
I got my grille from Carl on Friday and installed it today. Its a putco liquid grille. It looks pretty good. Only complaint is that you can see through it at the original grille at certain angles, other than that it looks awesome! Install was easy, a little tweaking here and there, very easy overall install. Thanks for the hookup on it Carl, you are the man! :cool:

suckit
10-30-04, 07:21 PM
:thumbsup: Looks good! I saw the thread couple mins right after you coped it, haha. I'm not hating though, congrats on the pickup at the blowout price. I guess I'll just go with the billet from trenz.

hcvone
10-31-04, 07:33 AM
JG, your welcome, looks good. :)

blingblingcv
10-31-04, 01:41 PM
I have a trenz billet, it is horrible impossible to keep clean. Gets scratched easily and rusts and I got it in december. I don't know how the chrome version is. But I would not recommend the trenz billet.

suckit
10-31-04, 06:23 PM
:disappoin I was really interested in getting one of those, you got any pics or urs?

blingblingcv
10-31-04, 10:08 PM
I dont' have a digital camera. Will see if I can get my roomates. If you really like the design go for it. I do not know about the chrome version. But like I stated it hard to keep clean and a couple of months after getting it, I noticed scratches and rust :( . It also was about 4 hours to install, which costed about $70. I"ll try and get pics of the scratches.

stevedinha01
10-31-04, 11:13 PM
i also had a trenz billet grill. i had the same problems, it was horrible. needless to say the grill ended up in the trash. don't waste your money on the trenz billet.

suckit
11-01-04, 05:30 AM
I dont' have a digital camera. Will see if I can get my roomates. If you really like the design go for it. I do not know about the chrome version. But like I stated it hard to keep clean and a couple of months after getting it, I noticed scratches and rust :( . It also was about 4 hours to install, which costed about $70. I"ll try and get pics of the scratches.

What chrome version are you talking about? I really like the style, but defitnately want to make a good buy.

TRNSFRM
11-01-04, 10:36 AM
I have a trenz billet, it is horrible impossible to keep clean. Gets scratched easily and rusts and I got it in december. I don't know how the chrome version is. But I would not recommend the trenz billet.

Thanks for this valuable information. I would've order onr soon, but now I know what to do with my hard earned money. :thumbsup:

TRNSFRM
11-01-04, 10:46 AM
I got my grille from Carl on Friday and installed it today. Its a putco liquid grille. It looks pretty good. Only complaint is that you can see through it at the original grille at certain angles, other than that it looks awesome! Install was easy, a little tweaking here and there, very easy overall install. Thanks for the hookup on it Carl, you are the man! :cool:

I would've painted the original grille flat black bebore installing the Putco insert. That would take care of your problem.

blingblingcv
11-01-04, 12:17 PM
With the trenz grills you can get a bilet version and a chrome version. They are the same style except one is billet and one is chrome. The chrome is more expensive I want to say between 750-900. While I paid 375 for the billet. I do not know anything about the chrome one if it scratches, breaks or anything.